Traveler's anxiety (I.N)

Changbin noticed something and leaned over to Chan, whispering in the leader's ear. The oldest looked around and saw what Changbin was so worried about. I.N. was walking on the outside of Stray Kids' little bubble, with no protection or security keeping him in with the group. 

"I.N.-ah, come inside please" Chan tugged on the maknae's sleeve, pulling him back into the circle. I.N. pushed him off, giving the leader a dirty look. It was clear that Chan saw and did not appreciate it at all.

"Don't get an attitude with me. You can be upset all you want but do not look at me like that and stay inside the circle. If I see you walking without security next to you again, we're going to have a talk" Chan warned.

"Whatever" I.N. rolled his eyes, putting his earbuds in and ignoring the rest of his team. Everyone was watching at this point, waiting to see if Chan was going to do anything. 

"Hey! Is that any way to talk to your hyung? Apologize at once" Lee Know stepped in after he was sure that Chan was not going to do anything.

"It's fine, Lee Know" Chan held the second oldest back.

"No, it's not fine hyung!" Lee Know argued.

"I said its fine" Chan repeated more firmly. Lee Know stared at him for a moment, waiting for Chan to change his mind but that didn't happen so Minho gave up and backed off, sending I.N. a stern glare. The maknae saw it and scoffed, rolling his eyes for the millionth time.

"Okay! He just rolled his eyes at me! Are you really going to let that go?" Minho turned back to the leader.

"Minho, I said leave it. Do you really want to be the only having a conversation on this trip?" Chan warned. Lee Know walked off, not willing to argue. I.N. gave him a smug look as his hyung walked off. 

To be honest, I.N. didn't know why he was in such a bad mood. Actually, he did but he didn't want to admit it to his members. I.N. knew that Jisung had anxiety in big crowds and the group was worried about the youngest rapper when they were traveling. But lately, I.N. had been feeling anxious about traveling too expect no one was paying attention to him. Even though he had not said anything about how he was feeling, the maknae really did want one of his hyungs to comfort him and know what was wrong. Instead, they were all focused on Han. 

"I.N., hyung has already told you once. Stay with us" Hyunjin pulled the maknae over to him, ignoring the look that I.N. gave him. 

"Your really pushing it kid. Clean up your act before I clean it for you" Hyunjin warned. I.N. gave him a weird look.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jisung teased.

"Jisung, you know what I'm talking about. Jeongin knows what I'm talking about too" Hyunjin glanced at I.N. The use of his birth name was enough to tell I.N. what his hyung meant, if he didn't know already. 

"Okay, whatever" I.N. crossed his arms, walking a little bit ahead of the rest of the group. He was the first one to the car and he got in, hiding in the backseat. Felix sat beside him, not saying anything. The two of them stayed there in awkward silence for a while.

"Is there something wrong, I.N.?" Felix wondered.

"No, nothing is wrong hyung" I.N. answered harsher than he meant to. Felix stayed quiet for less than a minute.

"Are you sure? Because you've been in kind of a mood and it's not like you" Felix wondered. I.N. felt his self control, or at least what was left of it, snap and he turned his head towards Felix, his eyes blazing.

"I said I'm fine, okay! Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?!" Jeongin took a few deep breaths then realized that the whole car was quiet and his hyungs were all staring at him. Felix looked away first, pressing a hand to his eyes and wiping away his tears.