Chapter 38:

Clare's POV: (Photo is Clare)

Eventually, after driving in the rusted truck for about a half an hour, we stopped at a Cinema. The Cinema's parking lot, only had a dozen cars parked in it. I figured since it was a nice and warm day, people we're outside, having fun or doing work. On the outside, the Cinema looked worn down, like it had been there for at least 5 decades.

Mitch turned off the engine of the truck and climbed down before shutting the truck door with a creak and then a slam. He walked around the front of the truck and opened my door, smiling. I smiled back and jumped down from the truck. Mitch then slammed my door and we walked hand in hand to the front doors of the movie theater. Mitch kindly opened one of the doors for me and I walked through. Together, we went to one of the desks with a worker behind them and asked for two 'Avengers 2' movie tickets. Mitch handed him money and we took our ticket stubs in.

"Do you want popcorn?" Mitch asked, glancing at the snack stand.

"Hell yes, I want popcorn!" I answered. After we got our extra buttery popcorn, we went and saw our movie. Throughout the movie, Mitch and I held hands and I swore I saw him smile at me a ton. I bet he doesn't know that I can see him gazing at me. His dark hair was disheveled and his lopsided smile was the cutest thing ever. After the movie, we decided to go for a walk.

"Where do you want to go?" Mitch asked.

"We could walk some trails in the woods. None of the land would be owned by hunters or packs."

"Well, let's go then."