Chapter Fifteen: Preparing Project Luna

Clare's POV:

Remi pulled me into a room. White paint covered all four walls, the room was spacey and open. A bed with white and light blue sheets. A lamp with a white shade stood in the corner and a smooth light blue desk that matched the blue covers was pressed against the wall. White Christmas lights hung over the bed and the room reminded me of those rooms you always see on Tumblr. 

Remi giggled with excitement. She pulled out the white chair from the desk and motioned me to sit down.  I sat down and gave her a confused look then she ran off into her bathroom that was attached to her room. I decided to look around. I noticed drawings pinned to the wall over and around the desk. Mostly charcoal, but some had beautiful pencil sketches and even a few a acrylic paintings. I realized the desk was actually pretty messy. Paint drops here and there, charcoal smudges. I knew a thing or two about art. I don't know why, being locked up in a house all day doing chores sure didn't help.  I sighed as the memories flooded my mind. 

Remi walked back in and smiled kindly at me, she had a curler wand, heat protectant spray and bobby pins. I smiled back at her. 

"Now, let's see what I can do with your hair." Remi said while she put the box of hair stuff on the desk. 

Then, she grabbed a mirror and propped it on the desk. 

"Turn." she commanded and I turned to face the mirror. My bright green eyes looked tired and I could see slight bags underneath them. Surprisingly, my pale skin was acne free. 

Remi turned on the curler and began separating my hair, sectioning it off and pinning it up with pins. We laughed at most of my black hair pinned up on the top of my head. 

"You're hair is so silky! Omigosh I want your hair!", Remi yelled. 

"We have the exact same color!"

Remi and I laughed.

"Do you want some music?", Remi asked. 

"Why not?", I said and Remi grabbed her iPhone 5c off of her bed and placed it on her white iHome. Remi stood by it for a few seconds, turning on the music. Of course, Drown by Bring Me The Horizon starts playing and I literally feel my eyes pop out of their sockets. 

"YOU LISTEN TO BMTH?!" I scream at Remi as her eyes widen and then she bursts out laughing and so do I.  

"YASSSS!" 

Remi runs back over to me and starts curling my hair, piece by piece. 

"WHO WILL FIX ME NOW?" Remi screams and sings as the music blasts. 

"DONT LET ME DROWN!" I sing loudly. 

When the songs over Remi and I are laughing like crazy and I'm practically crying because I'm not the only one who loves the band and mostly, that song. A few more bands play like MKTO, He Is We, Ed Sheeran, 5SOS, Panic! At The Disco and so on. Remi finally finished my hair and I looked in the mirror. 

Long, lush black curls fell down my shoulders in back. They shined with such confidence and beauty. I smiled at Remi and thanked her. 

Project Luna was almost complete.