Chapter 43: Michael

After washing myself off, I only had another 30 minutes to the pack if I run.
So I do.
But not before I hear the creepiest laugh I've ever heard in my life behind me.

A/N: Keep in mind I haven't written on this book in more than six months, however, some of you want me to continue, therefore I am. I hope you enjoy.

"Your mother was an easy kill. She squirmed a lot." I feel his hot breathe on my neck and my senses smell blood in his breathe. I quickly turn. I recognize him as one of our weakest of Blood Lust. I hardly pay attention to the weakest as they often have done something to earn themselves the bottom of the pack.
"State your name." I growl.
"I've watched you carefully ever since Mitch brought you to our pack. Too bad he never told you that I was the one who murdered your mother. I was the one who felt her warm blood run from my jaws. Stupid whore."
I feel my eyes water. The mother who saved my life. "Our mother was not a whore. Don't listen to him."
"A whore?" I ask.
"She slept with your father. Had you. Had Joshua. But not before she screwed Luke and I over. As soon as she had your two, she thought she could just stop. But that's not how it works. She swore an oath to be the pack's slut. The pack's chew toy. But she broke her promise. She suddenly wanted a family. Why do you think so many were out to get her? She was nothing but a lying whore." His eyes darken and his hands clench until his knuckles are white. I notice a scar running down his jaw. It's light pink and jagged.
"No. Not my mother. She wasn't a whore. She loved one man and that was my father. Mitch didn't know about you. He would've had you killed."
"Think again. You don't actually believe Mitch is that good, right? I mean, don't you think you got a little too lucky? Luke treated you like dirt because your mother betrayed him. Mitch only took you in because you were a pity case and he felt bad about what happened to you. If you weren't a bastard child, he would've rejected you the first time he saw you. He would've let Luke kill you at that pack dinner."
I let one tear fall before I lunge at him, easily pinning him to a tree. "State your name." I use an alpha's voice.
"Michael."
"I've got your killer right here. His name's Michael. You have ten minutes to come and get him. I have my own business to take care of." I mind link my father.
"On my way." My father links back.
"Here's the plan. My father is coming. You're royally screwed. You'll be tortured. You'll be imprisoned. We won't kill you. You don't deserve that mercy." I say to Michael before spitting at him.
I turn around, facing north.
"Mitch. We need to talk." And I begin my journey back to Blood Lust.

A/N: WE KNOW WHO KILLED HER MOTHER AND WHY. YAY. OKAY, ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS. LEAVE YOUR IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS.