Chapter Four: Blood Lust Pack (Part 2)

Chapter Four: Blood Lust Pack (Part 2) :

I woke up, warmth surrounded me. Someone's arms were around me. I was laying in a bed. I had new clothes on. I had a bandage on my arm. Where did I get that -

I stopped as the memories flooded my mind. I heard a deep grunt behind me.I looked and saw a perfect, sleeping, Mitch. His hair was a little messy, it was adorable. I chuckled as I tried to get away from him. Every time I tried to get away, he growled and pulled me back towards his chest.

"Mitchhhh.." I moaned.

"Clareeee..." he mumbled back.

Then, I got the idea of what he was dreaming of. I blushed and tried desperately to get away from him.  

"Mine!" Mitch awoke and looked at me with his big, golden eyes.

I whimpered. Now he could see how ugly I was, he could see my scars, he could see my broken heart. Why would he want me?

"Clare, what's the matter? What's wrong?"

"I'm worthless. Just kill me. Kill me, quick. I know how terrible I am. Just shoot me, shoot me with silver!" I cried.

"Why would I want to kill you, you are my mate, I love you," Mitch said.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I knew he was faking it.

"Just have someone kill me! Throw me into the woods! Just get it over with it." I yelled.

"Clare, can I see your arms?" he asked me.

"No! I'm disgusting! No!" I screamed.

"Shhh..shhh.." Mitch calmed and carefully took my arm and examined my wrists. 

"I know, I'm ugly."

"Oh, all these years I wasn't there for you. I should've been there. I should've killed Alpha Luke." I saw a tear roll down Mitch's face.

"Just..kill..me," I whispered.

"Never! You're mine. I love you. I want you." Mitch said quietly. Then he pulled me into a giant hug. I hugged him back.

Maybe he did love me?

"Alpha Mitchell? I need to speak with you." A male entered the room, he looked over at me and smiled.

"Hello, Luna." He said quietly.

"Do I have to address this now?" Mitch asked.

"It is important.", the beta said.

"Okay, Clare, I have to go take care of something. My mom is downstairs, you can go talk to her. You'll know her when you see her." He kissed me on the forehead then walked over to the beta. Before he left, he gave me one last sad smile. 

After he left, I fell asleep. 

--- Dream ---

"It's going to be okay, Clarissa" a woman's voice cooed.

I looked at her, tears forming in my eyes. 

"You're a strong pup, you'll make it." 

I whimpered. I realized that I was in wolf form. Only 6 months old. 

"Mom.." I cried.

"I know sweetie, I'll find you when your older, I swear on my life. I love you, hun. Goodbye, my pure wolf."

And then she was gone.

"Over here!" I heard a male's voice call. 

Alpha Luke looked down at me in my small pup, form. 

"Joshua, take her to the pack house.She's a rouge, I smell her mother." 

Joshua picked me up carefully, cradling me.

"Find her mother, kill her on sight." Alpha Luke yelled. 

I howled, for my mother, to run as fast as she could.

--- End of Dream ---

I woke up.

"I miss Joshua.." Tris cried. 

Author's Note: So now you think, who's Joshua? And are these dreams real, or has Clare lost her mind? -Luna