Chapter 14: Remi

A/N: Hai guys, so I haven't updated since Thursday, but I do have to go to school and be social. But, no one commented rude comments about updating so thanks you! 

I blinked slowly, the world around me slowed down. I looked around trying to comprehend what was going on. I remembered that I killed Ben, Will and I ran to Blood Lust, then my head, and then Mitch. 

Mitch? 

I brought my teary eyes to look up. Mitch's black hair was a mess, his eyes frantic with panic, I saw a tear roll down his cheek and I lifted my arm to his face, carefully wiping away the tear. Mitch's eyes found mine and I found myself lost in a sea of gold. An adorable smile spread across Mitch's dirty face. I could tell he hadn't slept since I left because of the bags hanging darkly under his eyes. 

I felt bad honestly, but I knew being sad wouldn't help Mitch or I, so I let a smile show on my most likely dirty face. The pounding had subsided and I knew Mitch's head had hurt too before but thankfully stopped like mine had. 

Mitch glanced back up and I took the chance to snuggle into his chest. I fell asleep soundly, dreaming of two black pups. 

###

When I woke up, I of course, was laying in Mitch's soft, warm bed. I yawned while stretching my legs and arms wildly. 

He wasn't in here right? 

The thought made me bolt up, looking as normal as possible. 

"Mitch?", no answer.."MITCH!", I yelled as loud as possible. Not 5 seconds later, I heard pounding feet up the stairs and a very tired looking Mitch burst through the door. 

"Clare?! Are you okay?", Mitch ran towards me, climbing on the bed. He sat in front of me, examining me for any bruises, cuts, or blood. 

I chuckled, "Mitch, baby, I'm fine. I just wanted you here, next to me.", I blushed embarrassed of being so needy. 

"Oh..of course I'll stay!", Mitch laughed and took my hands into his. 

I looked down, staring at my tiny hands in his large ones. 

"I want you to meet the pack formally..tonight.", Mitch let go of one hand and brought his hand to my chin. He carefully brought my chin up, so that my eyes were looking into his. 

I instantly felt nervous about meeting the pack, there were almost 100 pack members. What if I wasn't a good enough Luna? What if they saw my scars and thought I was weak? 

"Oh no! Stop, Clare. Look, we were put together by the Wolf Goddess for a reason. We were made to be a Luna, together, with Mitch. This is our destiny. Don't worry about anything, please, promise me. We'll look beautiful and everyone will love us, okay?", Tris said. 

I was shocked, Tris never talks to me like this..she's just always been quiet and shy. 

"I promise and okay. Thanks Tristina." , I called her by her real name to make sure she knew I was serious.

I smiled lovingly at Mitch. "Of course, I would love to meet the pack." I said and I meant every word of it. 

"Awh, you're going to be the best Luna this pack has ever had." Mitch brought me into a kiss, gently pulling my chin to his lips. Sparks errupted throughout my skin, the sensation everywhere. 

I pulled away for air. 

"Clare? I want you to meet someone before the Luna Ceromony," Mitch said and I nodded, "My sister, Remi. Remi's 16, she's so kind, she's really funny and I think you too are going to get along well. Remi's just going to help you prepare. Remi's also waiting for you outside."

"Okay, so when should I find you?", I asked biting my lip. 

Mitch growled possessivly. I knew it would happen, it's just hilarious watching him become possessive and lustful. 

"Clare, you may not want to do that again, if you do I will tackle you to the floor and trust me, there wil be regrets." Mitch warned and I playfully laughed. 

Then, of course, being the person I am...I bite my lower lip again. 

Mitch launches himself at me, knocking me to the floor and pinning me once again. Mitch's eyes are partially black, his wolf was fighting for dominance. 

Oh no.

I struggled under his grip before looking up again. Mitch's eyes were completely black and I realized how much trouble I really was in..all because Mitch can't control himself over a damn lip bite. 

I didn't want it to happen this way.

"Hey! Are you two gonna stop doing it so I can come in? I'd like to meet my new bestfriend!", a teenage girl yelled on the other side of the door. 

Remi. 

Mitch's eyes faded back to gold, when they were the bright gold I fell in love with, he leaned down and kissed me softly on the nose. 

"I'm sorry, I'll try to control him next time, are you okay?", I nodded and we both stood up. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can't believe you almost lost all control because of a freaking lip bite!" I laughed. 

"You're a little tempting sometimes, Clare.", Mitch winked and opened the wooden door. 

"CLARE!", a girl screamed and attacked me with a hug. I looked over to Mitch who was rubbing the back of his neck while I got crushed. The girl let go and I saw who my attacker was. 

Remi stood in front of me, a kind grin across her face. Remi had a thin face, pale, with black hair and light gray eyes, she was about as tall as me (i'm 5ft 3'). 

"Remi meet Clare, my mate, beautfiul, eh em, I mean Clare, meet Remi, my sister." Mitch blushed and smiled a cute little smile that made my heart flutter. 

"Eh em, Mitch, you're a dork.", Remi said between coughs. I laughed and smile,"You're my dork." I said and Mitch wrapped his arms around my waist, standing behind me. 

"Whoa, you're are the most beautful Luna yet..seriously, are those contacts?", she said looking into my eyes. 

"Oh, no. They're real." I said. 

"Oh wow, they're so pretty! Anyways, go away Mitch, I'm about to make your mate look perfect!", Remi grabbed my hand and pulled me from Mitch. 

As we walked away, I heard Mitch say, "She already is." and I smiled to myself. 

A/N: I LOVE the name Remi. It's so cute! Thank you so much for 1.8K, I never thought I'd be this far. You all made it happen so give yourself a high five *high fives oppisite hand*. So, Clare's gonna meet the pack and become the Luna of Blood Lust Pack? 

Comment, Share & Vote!

- Lindsey