Chapter 2: The Sisters

"OMG!" Haerin announced as she dropped her bag as soon as she reached home. "Hanni! Hyein!" She shouted for her sisters to come.

Both of them trotted out of their room, rolling their eyes.

"What do you want Haerin? Can't you see we're busy," Hyein said as crossed her long arms. The youngest girl was somehow the tallest, and she had proportions like a model.

"You guys won't believe it but I met THE Danielle Marsh just now," Haerin said as she jumped for joy, elated to have met her idol

"Yea right, and I'm dating Kim Minji," The middle one, Hanni, said as she huffed. Hanni had been equally if not more obsessed with her idol, Kim Minji, than Haerin was with Danielle. "There's no way you could have met her. I want to meet my girl too, but I'll just keep on being delulu," She sighed.

"I'm not joking! She pulled me onto an alley to dodge all of the paparazzi following her, she even touched me to stop me from screaming!" Haerin told the 2 other girls as she waved her hand around, trying to convey the story more realistically.

"That just sounds like a kidnapper Haerin, are you okay?" Hyein waved her hand in front of her sister's face as her sister tried to bite it off.

"Ahh! Stop that Haerin!" Hyein shouted as she bolted back into her room, slamming the door shut.

Hanni raised her eyebrows, she doesn't seem convinced either. "Maybe ask for an autograph or a photo next time," She said as she went back into her room.

Haerin thought to herself: I probably should've asked for a photo.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed.

There was a notification from Danielle's Instagram.

She opened the video on Danielle's story as she listened.

"Hey Marshmellows (Danielle's fandom name), I will be holding a concert in Seoul Handball Gymnasium in 3 weeks, I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there!" She said as the video quickly ended.

"Danielle's first concert!" Haerin yelped happily and she screeched. 

She waited impatiently for the clock to strike 6.

"Come on... come on..." She muttered to herself as she stared at the time on her computer intensely, preparing to immediately refresh the page in hopes of getting the chance to attend her favourite idol concert.

She looked at the posters she had of Danielle on her wall with puppy-doll eyes, "Please Danielle, let me see your concert."

Refresh.

She quickly chose a front seat as she hope to get an interaction with Danielle during her concert and inserted into her log-in credentials.

She closed her eyes and prayed that she was on time to get the tickets. She knew tickets for concerts like these sold out in the blink of an eye.

She squinted her eye as she read the words on her screen: Congratulations! Your payment request was successfully processed!

She threw her phone on her wall in gleefully as she realised what she had done and quickly went to check up on her phone.

She looked at the photocard of Danielle that she got behind her transparent phone case as she kissed it passionately, leaving red stains on the photocase, "Thank you thank you thank you! Now I can finally see you again!"

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!