Chapter 26: The Press

As Haerin woke up after a long and tiring night, she glanced over her shoulder, as she saw Danielle still sleeping soundly beside her.

She reminisced about yesterday night and what they did as she grinned, placing the blanket gently on Danielle's body, before giving her a good morning peck on the forehead.

That seemed to wake Danielle up, "Good morning Kitty."

Harin stroked Danielle's silky curly hair, taking in her beautiful embrace, "Good morning sunshine."

"Did you enjoy yourself yesterday night?" Danielle asked innocently as she raised her arms, stretching and yawning.

Haerin blushed, "I did."

"Me too," Danielle yawned as she swung both her legs to the edge of the bed, leaning towards Haerin to plant a firm kiss on her cheek, before standing up and wearing her slippers, making her way to the toilet.

"It was fun," She smirked.

Danielle grabbed the towel as she wet it with warm water and gently patted her face with it. She then filled a cup of water, before squeezing the toothpaste on her toothbrush and started moving it left and right in her mouth.

As she hummed her song while brushing her teeth, Haerin said from the bedroom, "Princess, you gotta come look at this."

Danielle's mouth was still filled with the toothpaste foam as she mumbled, making a soft moaning sound.

Haerin barged into the toilet before shoving the phone in front of her face, there wrote 4 bold and big words: Danielle Marsh getting married.

Below were photos of Danielle and Haerin kissing, videos of them giving their vows, everything were up and exposed to the public.

"Yea, I kinda expected it," Danielle rolled her eyes. "Long day at work today."

"Want me to come with?" Haerin suggested.

Danielle nodded, "If you want to."

Haerin grinned, "I would love to."

As Danielle arrived with Haerin outside of the building, a group of press were already surrounding them.

"Danielle, we saw you getting married, is this true?" One of the reporters asked as he forced a microphone in front of Danielle, which Haerin pushed away.

"Who is this girl? Is this the girl that you got married with?" Another female reporter asked.

Flashes after flashes were shone on the couple as Haerin winced, covering her eyes, she was not use to this kind of treatment.

Danielle grabbed Haerin and put her under her arm as she covered her eyes, "There there Kitty Cat..." She comforted her while scratching her head.

They squeezed their way inside the building, where the boss was already sitting on one of the many sofas on the big and hollow lobby, waiting for them.

"Just on cue Marsh, to my office," He instructed.

Danielle looked at Haerin, before giving her the reassuring nod, and the two of them followed him to the elevator.

The whole ride was silent and very awkward. None of them dare to make a sound.

As the elevator dinged and the door opened, they made their way back to the office where they were the last time they were caught in the building together.

"So... Marsh, remember what we had promised?" The boss sternly interrogated the idol.

"Yes," Danielle answered embarrassedly.

"I told you not to let others know about your relationship. I'm happy both of you got married, but you are jeopardising your reputation and your career with these incriminating evidence floating all over the media. Within the span of this morning, after the news have gone viral, you have already lost over a million followers on Instagram," He scolded.

"I'm sorry, but a guy showed up uninvited in our wedding, we couldn't have done anything," Danielle argued.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, there's a press conference about this matter in an hour. I will be attending it, and so will you. Your career is on the line, you better find a way to pull this around, or your contract ends today. Understood?" He pointed his finger at Danielle's face.

"Understood," Danielle said.

As the boss left the room, Haerin kneeled down on the floor, her head on the ground, "I'm so sorry Danielle, this is all because of me, you should have never have met me, now you're going to get fired from your idol career which you worked so hard for!" Haerin apologised.

Danielle quickly kneeled down and pulled her wife back up, "Nonsense, I don't let you say anything about regretting to marry me do you understand? I don't regret anything, if my career ends today, so be it. At least I have you on my side. And it's about time you come to my work as my wife, I have a plan, but you have to be there at the conference with me."

Haerin smiled slightly at the news, "I'll do anything for you."

An hour later, both of them intertwined their hands as they walked towards the secluded table in the far back side of the room where a bunch of reporters were waiting with cameras and microphone all set up in front of them.

"Hello everyone, I am glad you are able to come to this press conference. I know that there are a few allegations regarding one of our artist and her wedding, I am here to confirm that these rumours are indeed true," The boss said. As soon as he confirmed the allegation, the whole crowd of reporters stood up, each shouting their questions. The boss smudged his lips in annoyance as he gestured for everyone to remain seated. Once the room was silent once again, he said, "I now hand over the time to Danielle Marsh, if you have any questions, she will be addressing it. Thank you for attending our press conference. We hope you have a good day."

He fixed his tuxedo as he walked off stage. He looked at Danielle with a disappointing look before whispering, "What's she doing her?" Moving his eyes as if reference Haerin.

"She's my wife, and she will be there," Danielle insisted. The boss heard it as he gulp, never had he witness the easy-going Danielle be so presistent about something. He groaned as he walked away. 

Danielle walked on stage, with Haerin following suit.

The idol pulled the chair for Haerin, with her hands opened, as if telling Haerin to take a seat.

"Thank you," Haerin said nervously, bowing to her wife as she eyed the immense amount of people before turning back towards Danielle.

Danielle laughed at Haerin's cute manners before taking a seat herself, before speaking into the microphone, "Hello, I am Danielle Marsh, and I will be addressing everything about my recent marriage."

Poll: Do you guys want to see a more mature version of my fanfictions?

Author's Note: Okay I actually going to stop saying how many chapters are going to be left because I just keep on making it longer because these chapters are getting too long so I have to write another one. So next chapter won't be the last hooray! But please do look forward to it and all the future chapters! Thanks for helping me reach 10K reads as well! I never thought that one of my books will be able to achieve this but it's only possible thanks to all of you amazing readers!

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!