Chapter 34: The Fight (Modified)

Author's Note: I forgot to add some essential points in the story so I had to re-upload this chapter! Thanks for your understanding :D Enjoy the new chapter!

T/W: Mention of blood and violence

"HEESOO?" Hyunwook shouted in disbelief. "Why are you doing this?"

Heesoo ignored the question as she swung on Danielle's face again, landing a firm hit on Danielle's right eye.

"Ouch!" She screamed, using one hand to cover her bruised eye, temporary losing her vision.

Heesoo turned around to face Haerin as she forcefully raised her hand, sliding off her marriage ring off her finger.

She told the unconscious Haerin, "If I can't be happy, neither can you. Let's see how you would be after you find out your wedding ring is destroyed."

Just as she was about to drop the ring on the ground for her to step on it, Hyunwook rushed to Haerin's side, who was regaining her consciousness as her head started to move.

"Haerin!" He jumped towards her direction. But before he can reach her, Heesoo extended her left leg, kicking right on his ribcage, causing him to fumble on the ground, creating a loud thud.

He got up momentarily, before Heesoo threw a jab into his groin, making him paralysed.

He groaned on the ground, making all sort of weird and agonising sounds.

"Why?" Hyunwook interrogated, betrayed.

"Because I like you!" Heesoo confessed, her face red and puffy. "I've liked you ever since we've become friends, and when Haerin entered our friendship, I don't like how you give Haerin all your attention!"

Danielle stood there, shocked at the revelation. Was Heesoo doing this all out of jealous and spite for Haerin? Has she taken it too far?

"Then this is not about Haerin and Danielle, leave them out of this," Hyunwook begged to spare the other two girls.

Heesoo shook her head, "It's too late to go back now."

"It's never too late Heesoo!" Hyunwook pleaded, trying to convince Heesoo to stop.

"This is exactly why I have to do this," Heesoo insisted, "Even right now, you're still looking out for Haerin! Why can't you think of me just for once?"

Hyunwook was at a lost of words before Heesoo hesitantly stepped on his head, knocking him out cold.

Danielle was too busy fighting off talking Heesoo to pay any attention to the lifeless Hyunwook on the floor. Heesoo was a skilled fighter, being able to hold off 2 people all on her own.

She swung the knife that she was holding on her right hand, cutting Danielle's flawless forehead.

But before Heesoo could swing her knife again, Haerin blocked it with her right back-palm and gripped on her forearm before twisting it, making Heesoo moan in pain and drop the knife on the floor.

That was when Danielle thrusted her right leg up towards Heesoo's chin, knocking her up as her eyes rolled back, stumbling few steps backwards.

But that was not enough to knock her down, she shook her head before regaining her stance again.

At this point, the knife was between either of them. They knew they were going to fight to the death.

Both of them made the run at the same moment as they bent down, before Heesoo slid her knees, the friction from the ground and her skin tormented and tortured her, but she wasn't going down without a fight.

Her skin on her knee was scraped and scarred, but she got the knife. She looked at the wide-eyed Danielle, who looked down at her, petrified, before she raised the knife, ready to deal the fatal stab.

Danielle braced herself, she knew if she got stabbed in her stomach, that would be enough to end her life.

She closed her eyes, preparing for the worst.

Pow!

Danielle covered her stomach with her palm, before realising that nothing happened.

She opened her eyes, only to see Haerin standing there in front of her, with Heesoo on the ground.

Haerin lifted Heesoo menacingly on the collar as she reached for a chokehold position, "leave me and Danielle out of this, you got this?"

Heesoo immediately nodded.

"Ring?" The feline girl held out her hand.

Heesoo dropped the ring back on her palm before she scramed away, leaving Danielle and Haerin awkwardly stranded in the dark alleyway.

"Thanks," Haerin muttered quietly, not daring to look into Danielle's eyes, sliding her beautiful million-dollars diamond ring back on her finger.

"No, thanks for saving me," Danielle replied, equally as shy to meet her wife's eyes.

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here," Haerin said, before looking at the body in front of their eyes. "You think he's still... breathing?"

"Who cares," Danielle joked, before seeing Haerin was actually serious. "Okay we should check on him."

Haerin put her index finger under his nose, luckily, there were still a weak air passageway flowing through.

"Let's get him to the hospital," Haerin said, before Danielle nodded as the two picked up the heavy guy and dragged him into their car, driving off to the nearest hospital.

Author's Note: Daerin's apology next chapter! Stay tuned!

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!