Chapter 6: But I'll Still Love You

That night, Haerin received a text from Danielle: Hey my Kitty fan!

Haerin smiled at the nickname as she texted back: Hey my puppy idol!

Her phone buzzed again: I sent you a gift outside your house, go take a look.

Haerin curiously walked towards her door, as she picked up the huge box. She opened it and gasped.

No way, you got me plushies? She texted back excitedly.

Danielle responded: You like it?

Haerin then smudged her lips as she appreciated her effort: I like it so much Dani! But I've told you before, I'll always just be your fan, we can't be anything more.

She hesitated on laying her fingers on the send button. She sighed as she released her fingers.

Danielle, on the other side, frowned at Haerin's text, she was hoping that the gift could win her crush over: I'll send you gifts everyday to show how much I like you, you won't be saying no to me soon enough. She added a smirk emoji behind her text.

"Ugh," Haerin exclaimed as she threw her hands down, "Why can't I just tell her that I like her too and I want her to be my girlfriend? Why is this world so messed up?"

Haerin left her phone on the table before she dug inside the box, there were cat plushies, dog plushies, and even a tomato frog plushy which caught her eye.

She put the tomato frog plushy on her bed as she hugged it tightly, "Oh I love you Danielle Marsh, I love you so much."

Just then, a beeping sound came up and the plushy started flashing red, Haerin stared at it, confused, before Danielle's voice came out.

"Hey my Kitty, I know you probably like this plushy the most, that's why I put a tape in it. I just wanted you to know how much I like you, and I won't ever give up on the possibility of one day we can be more than an idol with her friend." After her speech, she started singing, which made Haerin melt. Hearing her favourite idol's voice made her heart flutter, especially knowing that her idol reciprocates her feelings as well.

Suddenly, Hanni and Hyein both barge into Haerin's room.

"Haerin!" They screamed as Hanni started yanking her onto her bed when she saw the plushies. "I want that plushy!" Hanni commented as she smudged her face on a bear plushy that weirdly resembled her favourite idol, Kim Minji.

"I want that one!" Hyein said cutely as she picked up a baby duckling plushy and started to play with it.

"Where did you get it?" Hanni asked as she stuffed her face with the bear plushy. "Did a boy from school give it to you? Is my Haerin finally getting a boyfriend?" Hanni asked with a devious smirk on her face.

"Uh, it's actually from Dani," Haerin explained.

"Dani? Like Danielle? How close have you guys been, calling her Dani now? Didn't I tell you not to fall in love with an idol?" Hanni gasped dramatically.

"We've just hung out," Haerin defended herself, "but she said she was going to send gifts every day to prove her love."

"I wish Minji met me and was this infatuated with me," Hanni wished as she swirled her body left and right, "So are you going to, you know, tell her that you like her too?"

"Didn't you tell me not to fall in love with her?" Haerin questioned.

"Yea, but if my sister-in-law was going to send gifts over every day, that's a different story," She joked. "No but seriously, she seems serious about her commitment to you, maybe it won't be so bad?"

"I don't know..." Haerin muttered as she sat back down on her bed, day-dreaming about a future where her and Danielle would be dating. "What if the press finds out? People will flame me even  more than they are doing now."

Hyein then jumped into the conversation, "Can't you both just keep it private?"

"We could... I just, I need time to think," Haerin shook her head.

The sisters nodded silently as they left the room, but not before taking their plushies with them.

Before closing the door, Hanni peeked her head out of it for a second, "Tell Danielle to send me Minji's number as well."

Haerin rolled her eyes as she slammed the door at Hanni's face.

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is really just filler, but it's gonna get more interesting next chapter ;)

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!