Chapter 3: We Meet Again

The day of Danielle Marsh's concert has finally come. Haerin excitedly put on her favourite outfit, hoping to catch Danielle's attention.

The concert was filled with people, some young, some creepily old.

She went to her seat, which was the far left side of the front row, she had wished to get the one in the middle, but unfortunately, it was already booked by another person.

She sheepishly sat down, waiting for her idol to come out.

"Hey everyone!" The pretty model walked on stage, waving enthusiastically to everyone.

Haerin, along with hundreds other people, shot up, seeing Danielle on stage as they starting screaming loudly. One guy a few rows behind Danielle even started to make demonic sounds, making Danielle look at him in fear and horror before directing her attention back to the crowd.

As the night past, Haerin enjoyed the show as she jumped up and down, vibing to the music.

During one of the songs, Danielle started going around the edge of the stage as she interacted with the fan.

"Please come here... please come here..." Haerin prayed as she noticed Danielle getting closer and closer to her.

It seemed like eternity before Danielle was finally close to her. She took a look at the girl, who was looking at her with her cat-like eyes excitedly, before chuckling mid-song and extending her hand to pat the girl's head like a stray cat that yearns for attention.

Haerin squealed at the contact as she looked at Danielle lovingly, she couldn't fathom Danielle touching her one time, let alone two times in front of everyone here.

The crowd looked at her direction jealously as they all wanted a piece of attention from the gorgeous singer.

Afterwards, Danielle went back to her usual spot as she started playing the piano while singing.

"She's so talented," Haerin said to herself in awe and much admiration. But quickly after that, the crowd started waving and moving their body wildly, she started to feel like she was getting crushed and push down. 

The petite Haerin couldn't do anything but to yell, but the chant were too loud for anyone to hear her screaming for help as she can feel her fragile body getting thrown here and there by the people beside and behind her.

Just as if Danielle heard Haerin crying for help, she suddenly stopped the song as the crowd looked confused on why the sudden interruption as Danielle ran hurriedly to Haerin's seat, only to find that she was not there.

"Where are you honey," She muttered in a low voice, but everyone could hear her through her microphone.

As she heard the echo of the question, her face started to get hot and a pink tint appeared on her cheeks.

On the other side, Haerin was sinking deeper and deeper into the crowd as people started stepping on her, she started wincing in pain and gasping for air, she was going to pass out soon.

"There you are!" The celebrity said as she jumped down from her stage agily, pulling Haerin back up from the crowd. Haerin took a deep breath as she exale slowly, before looking at Danielle with much appreciation. "Thank you," She said before bowing. 

Danielle looked at the other guys beside her disappointingly, and almost angrily, before instructing everyone to be careful.

It was 10pm, the concert has ended after an encore of Danielle's most popular song.

As everyone was getting ready to leave, a big, muscular man in a black shirt tapped Haerin on the shoulder.

"Yes?" Haerin asked, looking at the man's physique compared to her made her feel intimidated.

"Danielle wish to see you back stage," He said politely.

Haerin didn't expect the man to have such a kind tone, but she nodded and headed towards the direction where the security guard was pointing at.

Haerin approached a black door as she read the sign: Makeup Room. She knocked on the door shyly.

"Come in!" Inside came a voice that sounded like Danielle.

As she opened the door, the idol hugged her. Haerin felt herself heat up but backed away instinctively.

"I'm so happy you're here!" Danielle cheered, it was almost like Haerin was the idol and Danielle was the fan. "I didn't have time to extend my thanks to you the other day, so I wanted to give you this."

Danielle then bend her body to pick up the bouquet of flowers that was on the couch.

"A little gesture to thank you, I hope you like flowers. Who am I kidding, a girl as pretty as you must get flowers like these all the time, you're probably used to it already," She said as she leaned forward to smell the flowers before trying shoving the flowers into the slow-reacting Haerin, who blanked out when she heard Danielle compliment her on being pretty.

"You okay?" Danielle said, noticing that Haerin was staring at her unmovingly for a long period of time as she waved her hand in front of her face.

That seemed to snap Haerin out of her trance as she smiled and said nervously, "Thank... thank you."

"You're very much welcome honey," She smiled warmly at the cat-eyed girl before putting her hand on her shoulder, which made Haerin flinched a bit, she's still in disbelief that her favourite singer called her backstage to meet with her.

"You didn't get hurt out there did you?" She asked nervously as she started examining Haerin's arms, before moving her hand down to her legs, looking for bruises.

Haerin shook her head as she saw the caring idol hover around her body, "No... it's nothing." She put her hand over her stomach, she wasn't going to reveal to Danielle that someone stepped on her just now, she didn't want to seem like an attention-seeking freak in front of the celebrity, she wanted to maintain a good impression.

Danielle sigh hearing Haerin reassure her that she didn't sustain any injury from her concert. While she was preparing to leave to go back to her chauffeur, Haerin suddenly opened her mouth, "Wait... Can I get a photo with you?"

"Of course!" The easygoing Danielle said as she put her arm over Haerin's waist, which made Haerin blushed at the affectionate idol's gesture as she took out her phone, revealing the photocard beneath her photocase.

"I see you're a big fan," Danielle teased as they took a cute selfie together.

Danielle suddenly snatched the phone and went to Haerin's contacts, before hastily typing in her number, "Here, this is my number, call or text me anytime okay? I can get you better seats to my concerts next time."

As Haerin stared at Danielle's silhouette, she clenched her phone tightly, did her favourite idol just put her phone number into her phone?

Author's Note: This is the kind of delulu I want to happen with me when I meet Minji irl

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!