Chapter 10: Daerin Official

Ding Dong! Danielle arrived at Haerin's doorstep.

Haerin opened the door to see Danielle standing there, panting and sweating as she skeptically invited her in.

Sure, she was the girl she was in love with, and probably still is right now, but she also played with her feelings. Also, Danielle was a millionaire, Haerin thought, there was no way she would like her house. It just looked... normal.

"Who's that?" Hyein said as she opened the door in her pyjamas and stood there, shocked and starstrucked, "OMG! Hanni, Come out!" She screamed for her sister.

"What's the matter?" Hanni came out of her room, a little bit annoyed, but when she saw Danielle, she immediately rushed back into her room to fix her makeup.

"Don't mind them," Haerin chuckled embarrassedly, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Water would be great," Danielle nodded at Haerin lovingly.

Haerin rushed towards the kitchen, pouring a glass of water into her glass. "Sorry, we don't usually have guest around, I hope you don't mind drinking through my glass." She said as she handed over the cup of water to the tired idol.

Danielle shook her head and she drank all of the water in one go before exhaling like in a Coca-Cola commercial.

She then looked at Haerin's feline eyes, those eyes filled with sadness, as she can't help but to lean in, surprising Haerin. Haerin didn't know what to do for a second, before shutting her eyes and embracing the kiss, reciprocating Danielle's actions.

As they started moving and tilting their heads and things got more passionate, suddenly there was a screeched from Hanni. "They're kissing now! OMG! My sister is kissing Danielle Marsh!"

The two immediately pulled away awkwardly as Haerin took Danielle's hand and dragged her towards her room, before slamming the door.

Hanni crouched next to the door, placing their ears behind it, trying to sneakily overhear their conversation. Hyein then took a stool, putting it under Haerin's doorknob, preventing the two from exiting the room unless they've finished eavesdropping on the couple.

Danielle looked into Haerin's room, she noticed the lack of posters from the time they were calling each other, "Did you take down my posters?"

Haerin fought the temptation not to look at Danielle, who looked at her with her extremely attractive puppy-eyes, went to her closet to grab a spare clothes for Danielle because her t-shirt was drenched with sweat currently, "Yea, I thought you didn't want to see me again. After I saw you with your boyfriend."

She handed the patch of new clothes to Danielle.

"I can explain," Danielle said calmly, looking into Haerin's hurt eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Then explain, I'm listening," Haerin demanded, a bit furious now, there was no way Danielle could show up in her life again and convince that she was in love with her again without a decent explanation.

"My dad... He doesn't know I like girls yet..." Danielle sighed, as Haerin gotten closer and more attentive, paying attention to every word, "He always wanted a boy to take over the company, but I was his only daughter, so he demanded a son-in-law so he can pass over his business to."

Haerin looked at Danielle, before realising that tears were flowing down her cheeks, she was crying in front of her.

"It's okay Danielle, I'm here," Haerin said as she patted Danielle's back, "Lay it all out on me."

At that moment, Danielle started full-on sobbing as she took a piece of tissue and leaned her face on Haerin's shoulders, "I couldn't... possibly tell him that I'm in love with you. He found out about the gifts I've been sending you daily, and the time I spent in my room everyday calling you,  and he demanded a explanation, so I had to fabricate a lie to tell him that I was calling my boyfriend."