Chapter 44: Newjeans

"Have you heard of Newjeans?" "Newjeans just dropped their new album!" The bustling streets of Korea were filled with discussion around the newest and hottest k-pop group, Newjeans, with its members, Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein.

It's been almost 1 year since they're debut as a group, and everything has been going fantastic for them. They are receiving brand deals after brand deals, and all of their songs have instantly become a hit, shooting them to stardom in a mere 1 month after debuting.

The 5 girls have been happier than ever, their bonds transforming into like real sisters, often teasing and having fun with each other.

"I wish Get Up was longer," Hyein sighed, plopping onto the couch after a long day of performing on stage.

"Me too," her sister, Hanni said, as she threw herself on the couch as well, with Minji walking over to gently place a kiss on the smaller girl's head, caressing her hair.

"Should we go on phoning?" Danielle suggested as the girls all lit up and reverted back to their energetic self.

Danielle started to live, and people all around the world immediately hopped onto the stream. Looking at the 5 happy girls' interacting with the fans made all of their hearts filled with joy and warmth. To them, Newjeans is the world. Newjeans made them feel like they were part of their friend-group, and they could forgo anything that was depressing to them for the time being.

"Thank you all of you for tuning in," Haerin smiled, "But we have to go for dinner now."

"I'm starving!" Agreed Hanni, who rubbed her stomach in response.

Minji smirked, looking at the girl, "Let's go for a dinner date."

Hanni immediately jumped up and held Minji's hands as they rushed out the door.

The 3 girls in the room watched in silence before Danielle suddenly kissed Haerin.

Haerin, although taken aback, did not refuse or hesitated as she kissed Danielle with even passion.

After pulling away, Haerin asked, "What was that for?"

"Just lucky you're my wife," Danielle grinned, before resting her head on Haerin's lap.

"Ugh," Hyein commented, "Why am I the only one single in this group. It's not fair." She sulked as she crossed her arms while the couple laughed at her adorable behaviour.

"Relax Hyein!" Her sister said, "You're only 15!"

Hyein rolled her eyes and entered her room before Danielle and Haerin switch on the TV and enjoyed the night for themselves.

Author's Note: 1 more chapter until this book finishes! Thanks for sticking along for the ride!

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!