Chapter 20: Team-Up

"Ugh!" Danielle's father screamed. Seeing her daughter on the big screen infuriated him.

One year has passed since the accident and Danielle has still been keeping a clean sheet on her relationship with Haerin. He was surprised that no one was able to catch them together to expose them. Well, until one guy showed up in his office one day.

"Hello Mr Marsh," The guy said. "I have what you want."

Mr Marsh observed the man. He was dressed in a normal t-shirt and jeans, looked like a everyday civilian, surely he would not have any big business plans that he would be interested in. He waved him away, "Come again another time."

"But Mr Marsh, you surely wouldn't want to miss this," The guy proceeded to approach his table as he laid down a few photos.

Mr Marsh put on his glasses, squinted. His age has made his eyesight terribly worsen by the day.

He took the top piece of photo, where the exact photo that he had claimed he had deleted was printed onto the polaroid. The picture of Danielle kissing Haerin on the couch after that long pursuit.

Another picture showed Danielle in front of a jewelry shop, admiring a certain shiny object through the glass.

"How do you get these?" He asked, amazed at how good the quality of the photos are.

"I prefer to keep my doings secret, and anonymous," He smirked.

Mr Marsh nodded, "How much?"

"Oh I'm not looking for money," He replied. "I came for a deal."

Looking confused, Mr Marsh asked, "What do you mean?"

"I want Danielle," He stated. "I want to marry her."

Mr Marsh looked at him and compromised, "I like your bold attitude. You'll do great in the business marketing world. Once the job is done," He took the photos and put it into his shelf, "I will arrange a marriage with you and Danielle."

He held out his hand, which the guy shook, satisfied.

"I expect your call soon," The guy said, leaving the office door open after leaving.

Danielle's father smudged her lips, glad that now he has the evidence to ruin her daughter's relationship and her dear career.

He took a photo of the evidence, and sent it to Danielle.

Danielle felt a buzz come from her phone when she woke up as she picked it up, only to find photos of her and Haerin doing all sorts of couple things.

What do you want? She furiously texted back, violently tapping on her phone, repeating all types of typos before erasing it and rewriting due to her anger.

Danielle's dad texted back almost instantly: For you to break up with Haerin, or these photos will go out onto the internet today at noon. Make your choice. Career or girlfriend.

Danielle ragefully threw her phone across the room as she took the pillow she had borrowed from Hyein and stuffed her face while she screamed her lungs out. What was she going to do?

Please vote for the story if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!