Chapter 11: Gym Date and Walked In On

Haerin texted Danielle the next morning, over the moon that her idol was now her girlfriend: Heyy wyd?

Danielle texted back almost immediately: Nothing much, just going to the gym.

Haerin smudged her lips: Can I join you?

Danielle thought for a bit: Of course I would like you to... But the gym is in the company, and we can't let other people know about our relationship.

Haerin pouted as she read: But can I come in as your friend?

Danielle smiled: How about I sneak you in? Usually it takes days even weeks to get clearance, meet me outside of the company.

Haerin quickly packed her bag and made her way to Danielle's agency company.

As she approached the door, she heard a familiar whisper.

"Here! Haerin here!" Someone yelled in a soft voice.

Haerin looked around, clueless, her sense of direction was very bad. She spun around confused like a lost kitty.

She finally spotted Danielle, who was in her sport-fit already, a black sports-bra and a matching mini-skirt that was usually for tennis, but she made it work.

Haerin waved her hand enthusiastically, before realising that she shouldn't attract other people's attention like this as she bolted towards her new girlfriend.

"Okay, listen my Kitty," Danielle pinched Haerin's cheeks hardly, melting at the cuteness, before continuing, "I'm going to go swipe my card, then I'm going to distract the security guard. The gate is going to close in 5 seconds, make sure you pass through that gate before it closes and go to the lift before hiding there and I'll find you."

Haerin nodded, determined that the plan will work.

Danielle strolled in casually, but her nervous stroll as if she was doing the catwalk and clenched fist probably gave it away to anyone who was looking. Luckily, no one was around. 

She swiped her card on the terminal, and the automated door opened. She then signalled to Haerin to come, before putting her hand on the security guard.

"Hey," She smiled flirtingly.

The security guard can't help but to falter to the idol's beauty. Secretly, he had a strong crush on Danielle for a long time already, he thought his crush has finally noticed him.

"So... you're big, strong, muscular, I like that," Danielle said. For an idol, she is a very bad actor.

But the guy did not seem to notice, still head over heels about Danielle complimenting him as her hand traced down her stomach.

Haerin looked at the two in disgust and she felt like barfing. She shot a glance at Danielle while running, facing her side, and put a finger in her mouth. Afterwards, she quickly went towards the lift where she snuck inside and held the open button, waiting for Danielle.

Danielle seemed to notice that Haerin snuck past her as she immediately stopped flirting with the guard, satisfied that her plan worked and that she didn't have to continue about this anymore.

"Well bye!" She waved goodbye enthusiastically.

As she entered the lift where her girlfriend was standing, crossing her arms, she asked, "What?"

Haerin smirked and teased, "That was so disgusting, I hope you're not flirting with me like that. You have no game."

Danielle rolled her eyes playfully at the cat-eyed girl's harsh words, "If I have no game I wouldn't be with you right now, would I?"