Chapter 36: Love Confession? Or Something More

"What is all of this?" Danielle asked, smelling the freshly put flowers on Hyunwook's beside table, "Who would sneak in just to put this?"

"Dani," Haerin called over, "Look at this..."

There was a note on top of Hyunwook's still lifeless and motionless body: Danielle and Haerin, just know that I won't give up in making your life miserable. Have fun while it lasts! XOXO - Heesoo

Danielle bite her lower lip, "This girl, is so annoying. Safe to assume these flowers are for her lover boy here?"

"Yea," Haerin agreed, "I think it's safe to assume that."

"And I've been thinking..." Danielle said.

"Thinking? That's new," Haerin teased.

Danielle playfully hit Haerin's shoulder lightly, "Anyways, after this, can you maybe, not see Hyunwook as much anymore?"

"Why?" Haerin raised her eyebrows.

"Now that he's confessed, I don't want you near him," Danielle instructed.

Haerin crossed her arms, "You don't get to choose who I decide to mingle with in my life. This is my life, my choice."

"I know..." Danielle muttered disappointed, "I'm just jealous... he gets to spend time with you in school, and I don't... And now that it's confirmed he likes you..."

Haerin laughed, "Danielle! Don't worry! I'm never going to leave you for this," Haerin looked at the body in disgust, "Piece of meat here."

"For real?" Danielle asked, hopeful.

"Promise," Haerin held out her pinky finger,  in which Danielle intertwined with hers. "And if you don't want me seeing him as a friend anymore, I won't, just for you."

"Awwww and just when I think I couldn't love you enough," Danielle hugged Haerin, before releasing it awkwardly when a group of nurse and doctors interrupted their intimate moment.

"You guys shouldn't be in here," One of the doctor in a white cloak said, before the nurse next to her squealed in excitement, "Are you Danielle Marsh?"

Danielle waved her hands, before apologising, "We'll be out of her shortly, sorry."

As they left, Haerin and Danielle glanced at the television screen, only to find out a footage of Danielle and Haerin's fight with Hyunwook, along with big bold red words written on top of it: Danielle Marsh Bullying Scandal.

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!