C2

The so-called “freshwater fathead fish” refers not to a real fish, but to a secret mission code that only Nie Xiao and his own talents could understand.

Among these words, “Freshwater” referred to a domestic matter and “fathead fish” referred to a mercenary mission that means to remove the head.

Such a secret code may fool ordinary people but it couldn’t be hidden from WuYi, the little hamster who had been staying with Nie Xiao all his life.

Hearing that there would be another mission soon, the little dumpling’s small body began to make a fuss.

We can go out and play again!!

undefinedAs soon as Nie Xiao hung up the call with Ning Feng, he looked down to see the little guy’s gleaming eyes and  suddenly couldn’t help laughing, “Are you thinking of wanting to eat fish with Daddy?”

“Chi!”

The little hamster’s fluffy head quickly nodded up and down, looking at Nie Xiao with admiration. Although they were on vacation and he was happy to be able to be with his daddy every day, he still wanted to see the super handsome daddy who was invincible in the universe when doing missions!

Nie Xiao felt pleased by the expression appearing in the little dumpling’s small eyes, and the corner of his lips slightly rose. He picked up the little dumpling and returned to the bedroom upstairs. His careful appearance was like that of someone carrying some rare treasure in his embrace.

The servants in the villa couldn’t get used to it even after such a long time. So, now that Nie Xiao had to go out again, they began to think that they would finally be able to take a leave for some days again.

These servants didn’t know anything with respect to their employer – Nie Xiao’s identity and specific line of work. They also couldn’t understand the other party’s mentality of treating a little hamster as his baby. They were expected to complete the work required of them and in turn, receive high salaries, without asking or inquiring about his situation.

In this world, rich people always had unusually weird hobbies.

Back in the bedroom, Nie Xiao switched on a specially encrypted computer. A faint blue light flashed slightly in the room which was dark since the curtains were drawn. It didn’t take long for a video call request window to pop up on the computer screen.

The window was divided into five grids, and five faces including Nie Xiao’s was displayed on each.

The little hamster lying on Nie Xiao’s shoulder looked at the four teammates on the screen and took the lead with a ‘chi,’ waving a small paw to greet everyone happily.

As the soft voice tickled Nie Xiao’s ear, he couldn’t help but scratch the chubby chin of the little guy with his fingertips.

The four teammates were also stirred up by the little dumpling.

“Ah, I’m dead! Labor Day is selling meng again!”

“It’s WuYi not Labor Day. Be careful when the little guy meets you and bites you.”

Duan Wenyu spoke with a smile on his face and extended a hand to the side. Then, at the top of Ning Feng’s grid, a fair and slender hand suddenly appeared.

Ning Feng was caught off-guard and his head was heavily hit. He turned towards Duan Wenyu and tried to fight with his teeth and claws, but was ruthlessly subdued.

Watching this happen on the screen, a rough voice sounded from another grid. Just listening to this gravelly voice, one could guess he was a very strong and burly man.