C25

Chapter 25: WuYi arrives riding on auspicious clouds

During this time, Nie Xiao was using his wind ability to fight Jiang Qiu fiercely while Ning Feng and Wu Wenqi dealt with the surrounding zombies.

Meeting Jiang Qiu, a fighting madman, at this time could only make everyone acknowledge that they had bad luck.

The only surprising thing is that the handsome, pale man beside Jiang Qiu was actually an ability user, and he’s also a special spatial ability user at that.

Bai Mei stood on one side and raised his hand. He easily and skillfully released a boulder to crush the surrounding zombies. He seemed to feel everyone’s eyes on him and he could not help but show a gentle smile in a polite manner.

“Don’t worry about me, I can do it.”

Seeing this, everyone finally understood why Jiang Qiu brought such a person along.

He’s simply a good-tempered humanoid warehouse ah!!!

No wonder Jiang Qiu can walk around this city center full of zombies without even carrying a bag, it was because of Bai Mei. At first, they thought it was an arrogance and willfulness exclusive only to psychopaths!

Ning Feng suddenly felt a bit sour. “Why is this crazy son of a bitch Jiang Qiu so lucky?”

Although their team was full of combat power and quite powerful abilities, they really didn’t have the least means when it comes to supplies. Every time they passed by a large-scale shopping mall, they could only look up and sigh. At the same time, whenever the supplies in their bags were used up, they had to struggle to search for them again.

It really is the meal that could stump the hero.

Compared with Jiang Qiu who was living a comfortable life during the apocalypse where he didn’t even have to pack, they seemed to have started in poverty mode.

In this apocalypse, the existence of space ability users are just like the landlords!

Nie Xiao didn’t pay much attention to Bai Mei’s ability, he was awfully busy at the side fighting Jiang Qiu. Seeing more and more zombies around, Nie Xiao finally frowned.

Jiang Qiu saw that Nie Xiao was distracted, he became somewhat at ease. His metalized iron foot kicked straight towards Nie Xiao. “Who are you looking down on?”

A gust of wind quickly gathered around Nie Xiao’s arm. He forcibly blocked Jiang Qiu’s leg as a wind blade appeared on his other hand. With a cold face, he ruthlessly slashed it toward Jiang Qiu’s body.

Jiang Qiu’s clothes were instantly cut into revealing a big slit, however, only a shallow white mark was left on his steeled skin.

For a time, it was a ‘you come, I go’ situation and no one could do anything to the other.

Nie Xiao saw more and more zombies around the area and finally couldn’t help but speak, coldly saying, “Let’s change places.”

“Are you scared?”

Jiang Qiu wickedly raised his eyebrows and the corner of his lips, not at all agreeing. When he moved his hands, he magnetized an iron rod which became his own weapon as he continued to attack Nie Xiao.

Everyone who fought the zombies outside the encirclement gradually started to struggle a little. The zombies seemed to have no source, they were exhausting to kill and were endless. Their momentum was increasing as well.

Everyone was forced to retreat because of the unceasing zombies that came in waves. Very soon, they would almost break into Nie Xiao and Jiang Qu’s battle area.