C58

Nie Xiao and the others had long been mentally prepared for such great changes in life, or perhaps it could be said that they were accustomed to being shocked, so they accepted this reality very quickly. However, for Wei Hanming, Bai Yue, and the survivors of Haicheng, this was their first time directly coming into contact with miraculous species.

Dr. Wei and Bai Yue only felt that the scientism values they had established over the years had been severely impacted. They looked at MoYan, stupefied, and couldn’t come out of their stupor for quite a while.

Xiao WuYi looked at the new form of the big tiger, blinked, and let out an ‘although I don’t understand, it seems pretty awesome’ exclamation. He became a little excited and felt even closer to him. “So you were a fairy too, General!!!”

“Yes.” General MoYan smiled. A rare trace of affection and indulgence was revealed in his cold, light golden eyes as he strode towards Xiao WuYi.

Nie Xiao stared at the handsome uncle in front of him. At this time, all his nerves became highly vigilant, and his eyes unconsciously carried hostility. As long as he recalled that the giant tiger and this man in front of him were one and the same, he would feel a bout of unease. His cub usually kissed, hugged, and rubbed against this big tiger on a day-to-day basis— wasn’t this tantamount to this man having taken advantage of that!!!?

The more he thought about it, the darker Nie Xiao’s face became. What’s more, all of this actually happened right under his nose. His heart simply felt so stifled and congested that he nearly vomited blood.

Nie Xiao almost subconsciously shielded Xiao WuYi behind him, not allowing the approaching MoYan to walk past and directly touch. MoYan saw this scene, and the blue veins in his forehead abruptly twitched. He stared at Nie Xiao, feeling even more unpleasant.

Xiao WuYi hugged Nie Xiao’s arm as he looked at MoYan on the opposite side, then he looked up at Nie Xiao whose expression looked unnatural. His nose quivered, and suddenly he could smell the thick vinegar in the air that had doubled in number.

General MoYan finally stood in front of Nie Xiao. Two men of equal height and imposing manner stood opposite of each other, and two hostile and fierce gazes collided, sending out intense sparks in the air.

Ning Feng and the others who were watching at the side dared not interrupt under this atmosphere. They opened their eyes wide, not wanting to miss every minute or second. They nervously ate melons as their hearts devoted itself to gossip.

Mamamiya, what’s this situation? A shura field?!!

WuYi’s old lover; Boss’ relationship crisis?!!

The Feng brothers and Possier were staring at General MoYan’s face at this time and only felt that his looks and name were extremely familiar. Finally, after pondering hard about it for a long time, there was a flash of light, and they remembered where they saw this man. Their pupils suddenly dilated in shock.

Fuck fuck, this General is a real general!!!

He’s the prestigious General MoYan of the Nemo Royal Clan!!!!

The three people clutched their pounding little hearts, turned to look at the lovely youth behind Nie Xiao, and instantly swallowed with difficulty. How terrible, how disastrous, they seemed to have accidentally bumped into a big man!!!

“Step aside.”

MoYan said with displeasure written all over his face. He was glaring at Nie Xiao’s bold and arrogant appearance, his internal organs aching with anger.

This brazen savage man!!

Nie Xiao looked at MoYan with cold eyes and tightly knitted brows. His hand was stretched out, blocking MoYan and guarding his cub without moving an inch as he said, “Who really are you? What is your relationship with my WuYi?”