C84

Faced with Saath’s inquiring gaze, Bai Mei couldn’t help swallowing. He couldn’t dare lie at all. There were too many people in the base who had seen Xiao WuYi, and it was impossible for him to hide it.

“I’ve seen him before.” Bai Mei looked down, frantically thinking about countermeasures in his heart. He didn’t expect that this person’s target would suddenly fall on Xiao WuYi’s body.

At the bottom of his heart, he could only be extremely grateful that WuYi had already returned to his planet in advance.

After hearing Bai Mei’s affirmative answer, ecstasy instantly showed on Saath’s face. He impatiently said, “Then where is he now? You quickly take me to him!!!”

Of course, Bai Mei couldn’t tell the truth. He suddenly reacted resourcefully and said a half-truth, “I know him, but I’m not very familiar with him in the base, and I don’t have much contact with him. I heard that he’s not in the base these days. It seems like he’s gone out to do a mission with others, and it will take some time before he comes back. I have to ask other people for his specific whereabouts tomorrow morning. Even if I bring you out tonight, we might not be able to find his direction at once.”

Hearing this, Saath thought about the Alliance fleet that might reach the Earth in two days, and frowned very inconspicuously, “How can I be so unlucky!”

Seeing this ugly face, Bai Mei’s heart was completely hung and cold sweat emerged on his palms and back. He tried to calm his breath and gather his courage to say, “My lord, if you are not in a hurry, wouldn’t it be better to wait for him to come back voluntarily after he finishes his mission. It’s easier than going out and looking for him. I am not familiar with him. If I suddenly went to someone to ask about his whereabouts and even deliberately ran outside the base to look for him, I’m afraid it would arouse some of the base’s people’s suspicion and curiosity.”

“They can doubt all they want, they’re just some weak indigenous people.” Sath sneered disdainfully. If it wasn’t for him not having the time, he would have personally harvested the ability cores before.

Bai Mei lowered his eyes and didn’t dare speak, but he was unbearably anxious.

Saath gazed at the quiet base city in the dark night. He didn’t want to be the devil’s advocate now,  it wouldn’t be beautiful if events changed halfway. He looked down at Bai Mei’s pretty face, and instructed, “You’ll go and ask about the little prince’s whereabouts early tomorrow morning. Then came out of the city to tell me what you heard. I’ll be waiting for you outside this base.”

Although it was a good idea to wait for him to walk into the trap, time waits for no one. It’s still more suitable if he goes out personally to look for him. The distance wouldn’t be a problem as long as he knew the general direction, it wouldn’t take too much time to follow along the direction and search. If he would wait for the target to fall into the trap, who knew how long he had to wait until then?

After the command, Bai Mei didn’t dare refuse at all, he could only bite the bullet and agree, saying respectfully: “Bai Mei will definitely complete the task.”

Sass nodded in satisfaction then flipped his hands, taking three dark green restorative medicines out of thin air, and personally handed them to Bai Mei’s hand. Soon after, he seemed to be thinking of something. He suddenly bowed close, ambiguously raised Bai Mei’s chin, and whispered, “Almost forgot to say, you can call me Your Majesty Saath from now on. You will have the privilege to be a witness of being the first to witness the birth of my new world kingdom!”

Bai Mei was inwardly very resistant to Saath’s sudden approach and frivolity, but he didn’t dare show any dissatisfaction on his face, and instead stated “Your Majesty Saath” very obediently and respectfully, causing Saath to utter a low chuckle.