C32

After confirming that the two strange plants would not pose a threat to the little hamster, Nie Xiao became thoroughly assured. Soon after, he and the hamster left the space and slept peacefully till dawn.

When everyone woke up early the next morning, they started on building the base. Everyone decided to focus on the villa area on this hilltop first and then expand the scope outwards later on.

Everyone worked together to clean up all the zombies on this hill until none were left.

Wu Wenyu’s ability played a huge role in this endeavor. However, her defensive shield could not be opened at all times, thus, Wu Wenqi made use of his soil ability to build a towering perimeter wall at the foot of the hill.

Completely isolating the villa area on the hilltop, turning it into a vacuum zone with zero zombies.

At that very moment, everyone wasn’t being idle either, with each putting their own strengths into full play and being responsible for their own affairs. Xiao WuYi, on the other hand, had become a brick of the base, moving where he was requested to move.

Rubbing his gradually thinning little cheeks, Xiao WuYi deeply felt the heartache and body pains of raising a family.

Similarly, Bai Mei, the other spatial ability user, wasn’t idle and nearly everything in his inventory had been contributed.

The little hamster looked at Bai Mei and suddenly felt that he had found a brother during these times of hardships. “Bai Meimei, don’t you feel body pains?”

Bai Mei looked at the naive and ignorant young boy in front of him and gently showed a faint smile, “It’s not bad. After the base is built, more and more ability users and ordinary survivors will be found, then there will be more people. We can collect much more supplies at that time.”

Xiao WuYi didn’t realize the underlying meaning in Bai Mei’s words and innocently sent Bai Mei a good person card, “Then baby will also learn your ways.”

At the side, Nie Xiao and Jiang Qiu observed this scene calmly. Bai Mei didn’t act abnormally, and they could not observe any more than this for the time being, so they could only constantly pay attention to him and monitor him in case he acts suspicious.

In the end, it took a whole day until the top of the hill was finally successfully isolated. Afterwards, cleaning up the remains of the zombies became the most troublesome thing for everyone, causing them to become even more aware of the shortage of manpower.

Xiao WuYi was also exhausted from running around. Looking at the scene before him, he suddenly remembered the Man-eating vines and Overlord Flower in his space and faintly felt that these remains might be turned into their nourishment.

Thinking about this, Xiao WuYi eagerly rushed to Nie Xiao and said, “Daddy, can I let Huahua and them come out?”

“They can clean up here neatly.”

When everyone heard this, they immediately looked over in curiosity.

Nie Xiao thought about it for a bit. He felt that sooner or later those couldn’t be hidden anymore and it might be better to reveal it earlier. He nodded in agreement.

Rubbing the youth’s head, he said warmly, “It’s okay to let them out, but you can’t let them hurt anyone.”

“Okay!” Xiao WuYi happily promised.

After that, everyone saw emerald green vines and gorgeous huge flowers come out from Wuyi’s body. Two plants that were depressed and about to break down were like huskies whose leashes were let go of. They pierced the soil the moment they were released and took root.