C61

The sound of farewells could still be heard by everyone sitting inside the truck that was heading to the beach even from far away, causing the atmosphere inside the truck to be suffused with the faint sadness of parting.

Ning Feng’s eye sockets were slightly red. To break the silence, he half-jokingly said, “Shouting like that, won’t they attract all the nearby zombies!”

Duan Wenyu rubbed his head, amused. “Don’t be a crow’s beak!”

Looking at Haicheng Base that was gradually getting further away, MoYan and Possier also felt somewhat moved, as well as unusually depressed and uncomfortable.

Xiao WuYi, who kept his little hamster form today, lay in Nie Xiao’s pocket watching everyone. Dr. Wei Hanming, Bai Yue, and the other scientists were surprised with Xiao WuYi’s fairy identity at first, but after successively learning about the existence of mermaids and vampires during the past week, they had completely accepted the existence of these unscientific magical species.

At the moment, several people were upholding their inquisitive scientific spirit and seriously studying Sislow’s special sound wave ability that could expel zombie insects.

If this sound wave could be artificially simulated, mankind would be able to solve a major survival dilemma that would benefit all of humanity.

Sislow, who was surrounded and encircled, wanted to cry but had no tears as he held his small body tightly. “You can’t use me as a guinea pig. Dissecting intelligent life forms is illegal and a crime. Races are equal. Vampires also have human rights. I can cooperate with you to test my sound waves, but you cannot harm my life!!!”

Bai Yue was amused with the little kid. He smiled and said, “Don’t worry, we are not inhumane perverse scientists. We won’t hurt you! But your kind of vampire is really different from the vampires in the movie, so cute hahaha!”

“Hmph, of course. That’s just you human beings’ ignorance and hear sayings!” Sislow snorted with his tiny mouth sticking out.

“Speaking of which, do you have any other races?” Ning Feng suddenly asked with curiosity, looking at MoYan and Bossier at the same time.

Sislow didn’t know how he should answer this. He hesitatingly said, “…There are, but you can’t see them now, and I also can’t see them right now.”

Hearing this, Ning Feng thought that he had poked at Sislow’s sad spot, so he apologetically and embarrassedly closed his mouth and stopped asking.

Humanity was currently in so much misery. There ought to be only a few fairies hiding in the world, and the impact of the apocalypse on them must’ve been very serious.

Sislow saw everyone’s imagination wandering and immediately wanted to say something but then stopped. He wanted to tell them that his parents were very happily enjoying their little life on the vampires’ planet.

But then… forget it… consider yourself an orphan for the time being, sorry Mom and Dad.

MoYan and the others also pretended to have acquiesced to the fact that the “extermination of their races” was inviolable and mentally uttered several “I’m sorry” to the direction of their planets.

The little hamster saw the several people displaying a guilty conscience and blinked, only feeling a bit joyful in his heart. Everyone was obviously looking very sad, but he feels nothing.

***

At that time, among the vast and splendid sea of stars, several small tracking warships with different insignias accidentally and coincidentally met in front of the same asteroid belt.

A Filthy Rich Hamster in the ApocalypseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara