C46

As the apocalypse’s situation deteriorated further, Nie Xiao’s team accelerated their speed, and finally, they were about to reach Haicheng Strait.

At this time, driving on the road.

Possier’s estrus period has passed by without a hitch, and his beautiful reddish-gold fishtail has turned into a pair of slender, straight legs, hanging bare on the edge of the black box, swaying up and down.

At first glance, it looks like a picture of a beauty bathing.

“My dears, can you find a pair of pants for me to change into?” Possier gathered up his hair and casually looked at everyone in the truck. Except for the key parts, almost all of his fair, white skin was nonchalantly exposed to the outside.

“Of course, if you don’t mind me running around naked, then there’s no need to.”

The little hamster staying in Nie Xiao’s pocket heard these words and immediately covered his little face in shame. “Chi!” Daddy, this fickle fish is really shameless.

“En, don’t learn from him.” Nie Xiao nodded expressionlessly and then turned his back to Possier, who was a bad influence that no eye should see.

“You unscrupulous fish!!!”

Jiang Qiu looked at Possier who seemed as if he was really about to stand up from the black box. He immediately blushed, then went over and pressed Possier’s shoulders. He scolded, “There are women in here. Are you really going to act indecently?”

Xiao Yan coughed lightly, and then also turned around like everyone else. In fact… she didn’t mind, although her family’s Wu Wenqi might likely cry.

“But I don’t have any clothes, and you all didn’t give me anything either!!” Possier pretended to be wronged, and his eyes like ocean jewels gazed pitifully at Jiang Qiu, making the man tensed and embarrassed.

“Then wear mine!”

Jiang Qiu cursed with a black face then turned around and threw over the extra clothes in his backpack.  He then turned around like everyone else, letting the other party in the black box change properly. Coincidentally, the two men’s clothing measurements were exactly the same size.

Possier examined the clothes he donned, slightly satisfied, and then informed everyone that they could turn around.

Jiang Qiu looked at Possier, who was wearing his clothes, and a peculiar feeling of unease suddenly arose in his heart. He could only uncomfortably retract his gaze and avoid looking.

Ning Feng watched Possier and found that the other not only had his fish tails turned into legs, even his fin-shaped ears and the scales adorning his neck had disappeared. Apart from being good-looking, he displayed no differences from humans.

No wonder humans haven’t discovered that there were truly mermaids in the world for so long.

Ning Feng remembered the fairy tales he had seen since childhood, and immediately interviewed the person involved with some curiosity, “Possier, is it true that your legs were contracted with a wizard like in the legends? Does walking hurt?”

Hearing this, Possier instantly burst into playfulness and said, eyes gleaming with tears, “It hurts, of course it hurts. Every step is like walking on a ground covered with needles.”

With that said, Possier fell entirely into Jiang Qiu’s arms. Jiang Qiu’s whole body went stiff and his face reddened.

“You fucking, quickly scram. The kid will believe your nonsense.”

“Jiangqiuqiu, you have no sympathy oh.”

Ning Feng saw the two’s sudden flirtatious banter and immediately turned his head away, sitting back next to Duan Wenyu. “En… the mermaid race can really play.”