C92

After the little hamster gave an account of the whole truth, it was almost time to go rest. If Nie Xiao, WuYi, and the others didn’t have a good rest soon, they would really die a sudden death from overwork. From Saath’s arrival to Earth until now, their group hadn’t had a good rest.

AnYi and MoYan felt distressed for their little highness. While Nie Xiao watched the little hamster sleepily yawn in his palm, AnYi caringly said, “It’s late, Your Highness can send us out of the space so you can have a good rest tonight. The information can be set aside first and screened slowly.”

“Un un, I’m not in a hurry.” The little hamster obediently nodded, lifted his head and softly and stickily chichi-ed. “Then Uncles, I’ll send you back now to your room oh. You should have a good rest tonight oh. Daddy and I will sleep in the storage tonight. “

MoYan and AnYi: “!!!”

The uncles exclaimed. “The two of you won’t go out?”

“Un! Baby is going to live in a two-person world with Daddy!!! Uncles, good night oh!!” The little hamster happily chichi-ed as he raised his paw and gave a cute flying kiss to AnYi and MoYan.

Afterwards, without giving them any chance to utter objections, the dove and tiger directly disappeared from the meadow. Nie Xiao stood still, his consciousness having not yet returned.

He swore that it wasn’t his fault.

Nie Xiao looked down at the little hamster in his hands, unable to control himself from asking, “Baby, why did you suddenly think of wanting to stay in the space tonight?”

The little hamster looked up at Nie Xiao with a troubled and slightly melancholic expression as he chichi-ed with a sigh. “Isn’t it because my Uncle and Aunt are too strict? If we go out together, Aunt AnYi will definitely grab me to his side to sleep. If it’s like that, I won’t be able to sleep with Daddy.

“And, I feel that Daddy is a bit uncomfortable when faced with my guardians, so it’s best we stay inside the space. This way, we also won’t be afraid of surprise inspections on inappropriate acts.” The little hamster nodded, acting very earnest.

Nie Xiao: “…………”

Cub, where did you learn these messy words?

***

In a bedroom outside the space, the two uncles, who were chief ministers of the Anti-Inappropriate Acts Investigations and Inspections Office, stood still in a trance.

They couldn’t help but gnash their teeth when they thought of Nie Xiao. This was certainly instigated by that bad wild man! Otherwise, how could their cute and lovable Little Highness forget his uncles after having a lover!!

Therefore, Nie Xiao unknowingly and also very unjustly carried a big pot. At this time, he was already lying comfortably in the space villa’s big bed with WuYi.

The little hamster, who had changed back to his human form, comfortably snuggled in Nie Xiao arms, sleeping soundly. Nie Xiao, who had also been a bit exhausted, embraced Xiao WuYi and soon fell asleep.

It was a rare night of peace and quiet.

……

The next morning, Xiao WuYi woke up first, and what entered his eyes was Nie Xiao’s handsome sleeping face. The happiest thing in the world was probably opening your eyes every morning and seeing your favorite person lying beside you.

Xiao WuYi cupped his face in both hands and watched Nie Xiao’s sleeping face in a daze. As if watching the world’s most powerful and handsome hero, his big eyes were twinkling with small stars and the crystal clear water in them reflected overflowing love and joy.