C80

"The accident that year really caused too many regrets!” Patriarch Feng lamented, thinking of his deceased old father, a deep sadness also revealed between his eyebrows.

Everyone was immersed in their memories, and the atmosphere there was a little silent for a while.

AnYi originally didn’t want to make the topic so heavy. He only mentioned Xiao WuYi, but then he couldn’t help saying a few more words.

On the basis of ‘whoever opens the chatterbox is who’s responsible’, AnYi smiled to enliven the atmosphere, and said, “This matter has been so long ago in the past, everyone can only continue to look forward. Fortunately, His Highness Wu Yi grew up healthy and happy. Mo Yan and I can report back confidently to my elder brother and his wife.”

“You’re right.” Duke Seidon nodded. He put away the sentimentality in his heart, looked up at His Excellency AnYi with slight admiration, smiled, and said, “If His Majesty Mingyuan and Queen Xi are still alive, they’ll certainly be very grateful to you and General MoYan! Us onlookers have seen what you and General MoYan have done over the years. You must have a lot to do with His Highness WuYi being that lively and cheerful. His Highness himself must be very blessed. At the same time, he must be grateful to have both of you as family and elders who treasure him like this.”

AnYi thought of Xiao WuYi’s cute spoiled appearance, and his expression softened immediately. Naturally, they knew most just how cute their family’s child was.

The heavy topic was diverted, and the mood returned to normal. In the starry space, several reconnaissance warships continued to speedily advance toward Earth.

AnYi, Lord Randt, and the rest were sitting in the central conference hall of the Mermaid race’s warship, talking endlessly while patiently waiting for the decision-making results of the Alliance meeting held on the Mermaids’ planet as well as the next specific action plan.

However, what they didn’t know was that a small spaceship was following their pace not far behind them.

Saath utilized the ability cores with isolation and invisibility effect to conceal his and his spaceship’s existence as he followed the several reconnaissance warships in front of him, without arousing the slightest trace of detection.

Staring at the patterns on the ensign of the four small reconnaissance warships, Saath’s eyes were filled with spiteful crimson wisps of blood. Royal Nemo Clan, Mermaid Race, Vampire Race, Qijiang Race… all of them were among the top existences on his hatred list.

Nineteen years ago, it was because of these people in the Alliance that their Qitu Race was destroyed, leaving him alone. And now, this nasty Alliance once again wants to ruin their great plan!!!

Saath’s hands gripped the spaceship’s console tightly. His fingertips were close to blanching, and it was as if blood would ooze out from his clenched teeth as strong rancor overflowed from his chest.

The little prince must be on the last planet, blue Earth.

He absolutely mustn’t let these people do anything worse!

After discovering the vestiges on the screening device, Saath didn’t dare dawdle around. Using the energy of the ability cores, he unrelentingly examined the situation of the several “test field” planets, but in the end there was no trace of the little prince.

The conditions of those “experimental fields” were all the same. The natives were completely vulnerable in front of the zombies, and there was no dazzling existence that could be suspected as the “light of hope.”

The last remaining was the Earth.

Saath, who’ve hardly concluded that the little prince was on the natural star Earth, saw the warships in front were also moving in the direction of the Earth. No matter what, Saath swore to keep these people here!