Chapter 4: An Yang's Secret Love

Anru turned around and saw a person floating in the air outside the second floor window. Although the person was wearing gold-rimmed glasses, Anru still recognized him at a glance and thought he was the person she thought he was. The deceased eldest son Mu Lichen.

  She was completely stunned, especially Mu Lichen's expressionless look, which made her panic: "Ah... Ah Chen..." Mu Lichen put his right hand on the glass of the window, and then the window glass looked like

  this It gradually disappeared, as if it was being swallowed by melting. He didn't stop until a large hole as tall as a person was revealed, and jumped in gently.

  Mu Lichen glanced past the others and landed directly on An Yang. He saw An Yang's stupid look, and then a smile appeared on his lips: "A Yang!" An Yang is

  his cousin, but But he was only more than two months older than him, so Mu Lichen never called him brother, but called him 'Ayang'.

  Mu Lichen felt guilty about Anyang.

  In his previous life, Mu Lichen was worried about his turning into a zombie. He always thought that if An Yang hadn't sent him to the hospital with a fever, he wouldn't have turned into a zombie.

  In addition, when he first met his family, his most beloved grandfather was already dead, and An Yang killed him himself. Even though his grandfather had turned into a zombie when An Yang killed him, Mu Lichen still felt resentment in his heart. of.

  He even couldn't help but think that he was also a zombie. Would An Yang want to kill him too?

  So Mu Lichen has always been wary of An Yang, a young man, and even tried to get rid of him.

  I just didn't expect that in the end, it was An Yang who really cared about his safety.

  Mu Lichen felt heartbroken when he thought of An Yang who broke into the institute to save him but was... in the end.

  This time he came to the Southeast Villa just for An Yang and grandpa.

  Mu Lichen's eyes fell on the separated room where the sounds of slapping and zombie roars came from, and he felt a little excited. That was...

  At this time, An Yang, who had regained his composure from the excitement of seeing Mu Lichen, walked over, followed Mu Lichen's gaze, and said sadly: "What's locked up there is... Grandpa!" An Yang said in Mu Lichen's eyes

  . He has lived in the family for more than ten years, and he has been taught by Grandpa Mu along with Mu Lichen. He treats Grandpa Mu as his own grandfather.

  Mu Lichen fell silent. Only now did he realize that An Yang still didn't attack his grandfather when he turned into a zombie. And being able to place the grandfather who has turned into a zombie in the next room without being killed shows how much pressure An Yang is under.

  After all, he is not the only one with superpowers here, and An Yang's behavior, which is tantamount to raising zombies in captivity, will definitely be resisted by others.

  No wonder An Yang and the Mu family were arranged at the outermost place closest to Grandpa Mu...

  When Mu Lichen was deep in thought, a black figure suddenly rushed into his arms. He subconsciously kicked him out and threw the The unknown creature kicked him out.

  The unknown creature was very lucky. It did not fall to the ground or the wall, but landed on the sofa. It was not seriously injured. At most, the place where it was kicked by him would hurt for a while.

  "Brother Achen, how could you bully me like this?"

  Hearing this squeamish and complaining voice, Mu Lichen subconsciously tensed up, forced himself to suppress the resentment in his heart, and looked at the unknown creature calmly.

  The curly hair that had been carefully taken care of has become tangled, the delicate skin that has been carefully maintained has become dry, and the face that always wore a bright smile was replaced by sorrow and panic... In just ten days, his bright and delicate fiancée

  ... Become like a flower that is gradually drying up.

  It's just... Mu Lichen's eyes that were blocked by the lenses flashed with a trace of cruelty. How could this level be enough? Fu Yan now is much better than the Fu Yan he met in the apocalypse in his previous life. At least now she doesn't have to sell her body to a strong man to save her life.

  Fu Yan snorted coquettishly on the sofa, waiting for Mu Lichen to coax her, and finally realized something was wrong. Her fiancé, who originally held her in his hand and even frowned and wanted to ask, was still standing there indifferently. Looking at her, it's as if she is a clown who directs and acts by herself.

  Just when Fu Yan was in embarrassment, Anru came to her rescue. She accused Mu Lichen according to her past habits: "How could you do that to Xiaoyan? She is your fiancée!" Although Mu Lichen is no longer extravagantly expected her to be as good to him as she was to her brother Mu Liyi, but An Ru's behavior of blaming him first no matter what was his fault still made him feel sad. He felt sad for him who was bound and betrayed by her using family affection as a bargaining chip in his previous life. Sad, even sad...

  This is his mother, his biological mother...

  An Yang was suddenly sensitive and vaguely aware of the sad mood of the person he had been paying attention to, and his heart suddenly hurt. His right hand moved slightly, but Received it back.

  He wanted to hold the sad person in his arms and warm him with his own body temperature... But, he was not qualified!

  An Yang knew who he wanted since his first erotic dream, but he never dared to approach Mu Lichen and could only have a bitter crush on him.

  Because Mu Lichen is a straight man, he likes women, and he likes his fiancée Fu Yan very much.

  And An Yang is just a good brother in Ah Chen's heart.

  The position of a good brother is to stand by and watch his happiness...

 Mu Lichen felt sad that he felt unworthy in the past, but he quickly sorted out his emotions, closed his eyes and opened them. The eyes that looking at Anru Shi's become extremely cold.

  How much he loved them then, how much he hates them now!

  So... Mu Lichen looked over one by one, Anru, Fu Yan, Murong, Mu Liyi... you should pay back everything you owe him!

  Anru saw Mu Lichen, who had always respected her, looking at her coldly, completely forgetting that Mu Lichen was very powerful now, and regarded him as the eldest son who could be scolded at will, and angrily said: "What are you looking at! Dead man, didn't you hear me?"

  Anru's temper was very bad. She only pretended to be a lady in front of outsiders, but she scolded Murong and Mu Lichen whenever she wanted. And the scolding was so unpleasant that it was hard to believe that she was a well-educated rich lady.

  Her bad temper is why Murong had a pair of illegitimate children with Liu Xu outside. Mu Lijun was older than Mu Lichen, and he held a birthday party for Mu Qingluan openly and did not give anything to Anru. This is the reason why the main wife saves face.

  Mu Lichen ignored An Ru's angry questioning. Without even looking at Fu Yan, he turned around and walked towards the room where his grandfather was locked up.

  There was a big cabinet blocking the door. Grandpa Mu was just an old man. Even if he turned into a zombie, he wouldn't be as strong as a young man. So he didn't break out for so many days.

  Mu Lichen walked to the door in front of everyone, pushed the large cabinet weighing nearly a hundred kilograms open with a gentle push, and then opened the door.

  An Yang saw Mu Lichen opening the door loudly and shouted quickly: "Ah Chen, be careful!"

  At this time, Mu Lichen, who was facing the zombie that Grandpa Mu had turned into, stood in front of a sharp weapon with a putrid smell. The claws clawed at him...