Chapter 50: Flame Archer!

Under the control of Mu Lichen, hundreds of thousands of zombies gradually formed a circle around the survivor base in Province H.

 Low-level zombies lead the charge as cannon fodder, followed by high-level zombies.

 The soldiers and superpowers guarding the city wall were already ready.

 After all, no matter how careful Mu Lichen was, he could not hide the movement of hundreds of thousands of zombies. After all, the top brass of the survivor base in Province H got the news before the zombies arrived and made preparations in advance.

 Mu Lichen stood on a hillside far away from the battlefield, watching the war between the base and the zombies from afar, with an indifferent expression.

 Mu Ran stood behind him.

 Mu Ran did not want to see human beings reduced to the living dead or torn into pieces and eaten under the attack of zombies.

 But Mu Lichen gave him an order - to tell him when zombies entered the base.

 He had to turn on his pupil skills at all times to keep an eye on the battlefield.

 A trench was dug dozens of meters below the base's city wall, and it was filled with spikes.

 And I don’t know how this trench was dug. Mu Lichen controlled the earth-type zombies to fill it up, but it had no effect.

 It's as if the land around the trench has been solidified. Even the fourth-level earth-type zombies with special powers cannot control the soil in that area.

 In this way, the zombies will definitely fall into the trench. Although the zombies will not die if the spikes in the trench are inserted into their bodies, they will be nailed in place and unable to move.

 This high trench is deep and wide. Unless the wind-type zombies fly directly over, other zombies cannot get through at all.

 There are tens of thousands of wind zombies under Mu Lichen, but even if these tens of thousands of wind zombies fly over, they still have to face the base's other methods, which are just to deliver food to the base.

 However, facing this deep, wide and strange trench, Mu Lichen's solution was simple, that is, to fill it with low-level zombies that had just mutated and lost their powers.

 The zombie army he summoned totaled more than 800,000, of which only 30,000 to 400,000 were evolved zombies with special powers. The rest were all used as cannon fodder and low-level zombies.

 With Mu Lichen's order, the low-level zombies rushed forward and filled the trench with their bodies without hesitation. The zombies behind them stepped on their bodies and continued to rush forward.

 Mu Lichen didn't have much experience in commanding large-scale army operations, but he didn't need much experience either.

 After all, the war between zombies and humans is not like the war between ancient humans and humans, which requires various strategies.

 Basically, zombies are attacking the city, and humans are desperately defending the city. It is impossible for humans to go out of the city and fight zombies on the plains.

 Because the number of human superpowers and zombies is too far apart, and humans are not immune to the zombie virus. When fighting zombies in close combat, as long as they are scratched and bitten by a zombie with the same level as themselves or with a higher level than themselves, they will definitely be safe. It is to add fresh force to the zombie army.

 Therefore, Mu Lichen only needs to control the zombies not to rush upward in a swarm, but to fight in an orderly and formation manner, so that he can unleash the infinite combat power of the zombie army.