Chapter 86: Negotiators from the military!

Mu Lichen looked at this apartment, which could be said to be a bare-walled apartment, and asked An Yang to take out some daily necessities from the space.

 In any case, even if they don't plan to live here permanently, they have to make a show of it, otherwise they will be in big trouble if the jade pendant space is exposed.

 At An Yang's request, he decorated the bedroom, while Mu Lichen decorated the kitchen and living room.

 Anyang took out all the furniture that should be placed in the kitchen and living room from the space, placed it in the living room, and then walked into the bedroom.

 Mu Lichen couldn't help but feel a little funny in his heart when he watched An Yang enter the bedroom and then mysteriously close the bedroom door.

 Doesn't he know that this door can't block his mental power detection at all?

 But since An Yang made it so mysterious and didn't want him to see it, he wouldn't really go out of his way to use his mental power to detect it. He still respected An Yang's wishes.

 Thinking like this, Mu Lichen ignored An Yang's movements in the bedroom. He picked up the refrigerator with one hand and pushed the sofa to where it should be in the living room with the other hand. Then he walked into the kitchen and put the refrigerator Place it against the wall in the kitchen.

 His movements were casual, as if what he was lifting was not a heavy object, but a building block.

 Opening the refrigerator, looking at the ingredients stuffed inside, he took out a bottle of Coke, unscrewed the cap, and took a sip.

 He smacked his lips and found that he couldn't taste it at all. He threw the Coke bottle with a lot of liquid into the trash can unhappily.

 Mu Lichen continued to put An Yang's things outside one by one into their proper places according to their functions.

 Just as Mu Lichen had just decorated the kitchen and living room, An Yang also opened the bedroom door and walked out.

 Mu Lichen looked at An Yang with a half-smile but not a smile: "Has the bedroom been decorated?"

 An Yang touched his nose with some embarrassment. He also knew that his little move seemed like child's play to Mu Lichen, but he didn't Hold it in.

 After all, this bedroom is different from other places, because they may often enter the space in this apartment, but they are mostly in the space to practice.

 But after all, they are just cultivators who have become monks on the way, and they still need to sleep to replenish their physical strength. It is not convenient to sleep in the space because there is no night in the space. So they would inevitably rest in the bedroom of the apartment. What a great opportunity to sleep in the same bed. If he didn't decorate the bedroom with a particularly ambiguous atmosphere, it would be a waste of such a good opportunity.

 Mu Lichen was also curious about how An Yang had decorated the bedroom, so he did not cheat and use his mental power to investigate, but walked into the bedroom in person.

 Mu Lichen was stunned as soon as he walked in. The light-colored wallpaper, light blue curtains, and the large brown wardrobe were just like his original room, all decorated according to his preferences.

 Mu Lichen, who was deeply moved, turned on the light, and then felt embarrassed. Is this ambiguous orange light really suitable for a grown man's bedroom?

 And those wide and fluffy pairs! people! bed!

 When did he decide to share a room with this guy?