Chapter 66: An Yang appears!

No matter how confused Mu Lichen was, they were getting closer to the survivor base in City B after all.

 Mu Lichen took Xiao Hei, Mu Ran, Yin Feng, and He Qizheng to disguise themselves as a team of superpowers, while the zombie army changed their way towards City B.

 City B has been completely reduced to a zombie city. The survivors base in City B is not in City B, but is established in a sparsely populated suburb like the survivor base in Province H.

 Mu Lichen and others climbed the mountain that must be passed from this road to the survivor base in City B.

 There are a lot of mutant beasts and mutant plants on the mountain. Mu Lichen and others have to be careful every step they take, worried that the seemingly ordinary grass they are stepping on is blood velvet, and the seemingly ordinary vines next to them are some kind of powerful mutant plants. Tentacles used for hunting.

 Fortunately, there are a lot of zombie animals and plants in the mountains and forests. Through communication with zombie animals and plants, Mu Lichen knows very well where there are mutant beasts and mutant plants. The group can avoid those mutant beasts and mutant plants if they can. , you can still be prepared for those that cannot be avoided.

 After going up the mountain and then down the mountain, when Mu Lichen and others were about to leave the forest, an accident happened.

 Mu Lichen frowned when he learned that the road ahead was blocked by a group of humans through a zombie bird's report.

 This road is the safest one. If he takes a detour to avoid this group of humans, although he is not afraid of the dangers, he will be slowed down.

 He didn't want to waste any more time here.

 Mu Lichen thought for a while, and decided to disguise himself as a team of human survivors with special abilities. Maybe he could get out of here with this group of humans.

 He would also be happy to see a few more cannon fodder on the way forward.

 If this group of humans wanted to kill them, he wouldn't mind leaving those guys here as fertilizer.

 ******

 With Mu Lichen's instructions, the others followed him towards the group of humans.

 When he was about to get too close, Mu Lichen deliberately made some noise to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings caused by getting too close quietly.

 Sure enough, after hearing the noise, someone came to investigate.

 The scout who came to investigate was a short man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, a third-level advanced speed user.

 After seeing Mu Lichen and others, the little man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks scolded: "We, the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group, are here to do business. The rest of the rest should leave quickly!"

 Thunder Fire Mercenary Group? What is that?

 Mu Lichen didn't take this Thunder Fire Mercenary Group seriously at all. He said to the little man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, "We just borrowed it for a while." The little man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks did not dare to talk to Mu Lichen