Chapter 51: Stuffing between teeth!

A large cloud of dark clouds quickly drifted towards this side of the sky. The three helicopters were shrouded in dark clouds, and only countless roars could be heard. The dark clouds in the sky were like dumplings, with countless bird carcasses falling down.

 It turns out that the dark clouds are not real dark clouds, but a large group of zombie birds summoned by Mu Lichen.

 There were an extremely large number of zombie birds, and although their levels were very low, they attacked the helicopters with their suicidal attacks, and soon two of the three helicopters crashed.

 There was still one helicopter left that managed to break out of the zombie bird encirclement.

 Mu Lichen frowned slightly, and then controlled several large high-level zombie birds to intercept them.

 These large, high-level zombie birds had not participated in the battle before. They were kept by Mu Lichen to catch fish that slipped through the net, and they were indeed put to use now.

 The high-level zombie bird does not have any special powers, but it flies extremely fast. Almost all the carrion has fallen off its body, and its feathers are sparsely exposed. However, the exposed bones are very hard, even leaving behind when it cuts across the helicopter. There was a deep scratch.

 Several large zombie birds crashed into the helicopter, attacking with whirlwinds and sharp claws brought about by the extremely fast flight. Soon the only surviving helicopter crashed amid the panic and despair of the pilot and passengers.

 In order to prevent any fish that slipped through the net from escaping, Mu Lichen ordered Xiao Hei to use his keen sense of smell to track down whether there were any survivors at the place where the helicopter crashed, and if so, grab them.

 Mu Lichen jumped onto the towering city wall and looked down at the situation in the base. He saw that almost all of the base was occupied by zombies, and some zombies could not find prey and could only wander around blankly. He let out a low roar and passed through his spirit. The force is transmitted to the mind of the zombie.

 Retreat -

 All the zombies withdrew from the base that had become a ruin in an orderly manner.

 Mu Lichen kept the high-level zombies by his side and sent away the low-level zombies, letting them wander by themselves.

 Only after the low-level zombies have advanced into high-level zombies will he consider leaving them around.

 Zombies are not human beings. Mu Lichen does not need to win people over by talking about their merits and rewards. They will naturally be loyal to him and work hard to the end.

 Mu Lichen collected all the elixirs from the superpowers and gave some of them to the high-level zombies who were about to advance. The reward for the remaining high-level zombies was the corpses of the superpowers.

 As for the corpses of ordinary people, Mu Lichen ignored them and allowed the wandering low-level zombies to eat them.

 While Mu Lichen was comforting the high-level zombies who were eager to eat, Xiao Hei suddenly ran out of the woods nearby, with a person in his mouth.

 Xiao Hei's IQ is not too low, and he still understands what Mu Lichen said.

 It knew that its master would not let him kill the fish that slipped through the net, so it absorbed the venom and carefully held the survivor between its teeth.

 Mu Lichen was really dumbfounded when he saw Xiao Hei suddenly appearing in front of him with his mouth wide open.

 Xiao Hei is now a mutant beast that is almost at the peak of the sixth level and is approaching the seventh level. It is huge in size and its teeth are also huge. It holds this surviving big man between its teeth. It really complies with those words - Lian Sai There isn't even enough space between the teeth.