Chapter 85: Stay at the base!

Mu Lichen was moved by An Yang's suggestion to disguise himself as an animal trainer.

 He went to bring over Xiao Hei, who was playing with He Qizheng, and asked Xiao Hei to lecture her group of mutant beast brothers.

 After finishing the training, Mu Lichen brought a bunch of mutant beasts: a fifth-level mutant wolf, a fourth-level mutant bird, and a sixth-level mutant snake.

 Then he handed the mutant wolf, mutant bird and mutant snake to An Yang and brought them into the base, while he hid in the jade pendant space.

 The three mutant beasts who had been trained by Xiao Hei followed An Yang very obediently.

 An Yang caught a fourth-level superpower outside the base.

 The fourth-level superpower watched in horror as his companions died under the mouth of the mutated wolf. A mutated snake as thick as a chopstick was coiled around his wrist, hissing and spitting out snake letters, which made him move. It means killing him in one go.

 An Yang carefully looked at the figure of this fourth-level superpower. He was very similar to Ah Chen. Yes, it was him.

 The fourth-level superpower trembled with his legs, waiting for the final judgment with trepidation.

 Who knew that this man who had tamed so many ferocious mutant beasts would not intend to kill him.

 An Yang only said: "Remember, from now on, you will be called An Chen, a sixth-level beast tamer, and I am your brother An Yang. Do you understand?" The fourth-level superpower came to his senses and nodded quickly

 . : "I understand, I am your brother An Chen from now on, a sixth-level beast tamer." He didn't care what this terrible man did, as long as he could save his own life.

 Seeing the honest look of this fourth-level superpower, An Yang nodded with satisfaction, then put some dust on the ground to smudge his face a little, trying to make people forget his appearance in the first impression.

 Then An Yang took the sixth-level beast trainer 'An Chen', followed by two mutant beasts, and walked to the survivor base in B City.

 Why is there a mutant beast missing?

 Because An Yang was worried that the fourth-level superpower would be disobedient, he let the sixth-level mutant snake wrap around his wrist and bite him to death if he made any abnormal move.

 This sixth-level mutant snake is completely different from the mutant snake that the Luoyun Mercenary Group encountered before.

 The mutated snake that the Luoyun Mercenary Group encountered had fire-type powers, and its evolution mainly resulted in a huge body and hard scales.

 As for this sixth-level mutant snake, its main evolutionary direction is poison. It is a highly poisonous mutant snake. If it is bitten, even a person with powers several levels above it will definitely die.

 That is to say, Xiao Hei, who is also a poisonous mutant beast, can conquer it.

 ————————————————————————————————

 The person who received Anyang was still the leader of the Self-Defense Force before.

 When the man saw An Yang, the smile on his face became much brighter. However, when he saw the two mutant beasts following 'An Chen', he stopped in his tracks as he originally wanted to meet them.

 Good guy, he can tame such a powerful mutated beast, what a powerful beast tamer he must be.

 The man looked at 'An Chen' with surprised eyes.