Chapter 54 - 55

Chapter 54: The Heart of the Five Elements!

 Yin Feng is an array master, but not an array master.

 Strictly speaking, the formations arranged by Yin Feng are not real formations, they can only be regarded as formation techniques.

 Because the formations arranged by Yin Feng require an energy source at the center of the formation and cannot move, the only way to trap people is to set up the formation somewhere and then introduce the enemy into the formation.

 But the formation that Mu Lichen mentioned a few times in his inherited memory is extremely powerful.

 The formation master can refine the formation eyes and carry them with him. When trapping the enemy, he only needs to throw the formation eyes according to the direction of the formation eyes. Once the formation is complete, the formation master serves as the base of the formation, attracting the spiritual energy of heaven and earth into the formation and turning it into an attack. Maintain the formation.

 However, Yin Feng, an array master, needs to use rare metals to make the array base and use the energy in the crystal core beast elixir placed at the center of the array to maintain the array.

 A formation can trap enemies, create illusions, and kill enemies. It has various functions.

 Each of Yin Feng's formations only has a single function, and formations cannot be superimposed.

 In such a comparison, Yin Feng, the formation master, is far inferior to the formation masters of the cultivation era.

 But Mu Lichen didn't dislike it. In this era when powerful cultivators have become extinct, it is enough to have a powerful formation master.

 Moreover, the formation master is worse than the formation master. The reason is that the formation master can set up formations without any cultivation, but the formation master has to use himself as the base of the formation and must have strong cultivation.

 Judging from this point, the formation technique should be an improvement of the formation method by the formation masters who were unable to arrange the formation after the spiritual energy was thin. The formation technique was to adapt to the era without spiritual energy.

 Although it is the end of the world and there is enough spiritual energy, it is a pity that the formation has been lost.

 Although Mu Lichen had information about formations in his inherited memory, he only gave a brief introduction to the formations and told him how to fend off enemies when encountering a formation master. He had no knowledge of how to arrange formations.

 After Mu Lichen inquired about Yin Feng's formation skills in detail, he felt that investing in Yin Feng was not a loss, so he readily took out two fifth-level beast pills: "One for each of you two!"

 Mu Ran's eyes lit up, he didn't expect that he would still be a part of it.

 Mu Ran took a beast pill and looked at Yin Feng happily.

 This guy is really good, he can actually take rations from His Majesty's mouth...

 Mu Lichen could see Mu Ran and Yin Feng's joy, and he was very satisfied in his heart. He is well versed in the art of controlling his subordinates, and knows that he must give both kindness and power to his subordinates without being too partial.

 Originally, Mu Ran was a Taoist talisman painter. He had just advanced to the fourth level and had no need for the fifth level beast pill, but Mu Lichen still gave him one.

 It's just that Mu Lichen doesn't want Mu Ran to think that he, an old man who has been with him for so long, is not as good as Yin Feng, a newcomer. It would be good to use a fifth-level beast pill to calm his heart.