Chapter 40 - 41

The advanced mutant Tibetan Mastiff has shrunk a bit in size, but no one dares to underestimate it.

  The black flames surrounding its body made people's hearts palpitate upon seeing it. No one would doubt the explosive fighting power of this mutated Tibetan Mastiff, which was only five or six meters tall.

  The mutated Tibetan Mastiff no longer looks like a dog. Now that it has evolved to the sixth level, the mutated Tibetan Mastiff looks even less like a dog. With its majestic appearance, no one would doubt that it is a tiger or leopard.

  But dogs are still dogs, and dogs can’t change that!

  Mu Lichen watched speechlessly as the big guy who was so domineering just now rushed to his side, wagging his tail obsequiously, and then jumped on the mutant Tibetan Mastiff's back after the black flames all over its body disappeared.

  The IQ of the sixth-level mutant beast is already quite high.

  After Mu Lichen had just settled down, the mutated Tibetan Mastiff Xiao Hei swung his tail proudly, and with a 'ooh' sound, he quickly shuttled through the woods and ran towards the small village where Mu Lichen had placed other zombies.

  As soon as ******

  entered the village where evolved zombies gathered, Mu Lichen sensitively sensed something was wrong.

  It's so quiet.

  Although the group of evolved zombies have a higher IQ than ordinary zombies, under his control they can be as well-trained as an army.

  But after they were out of his control, they would just follow their instinct and wander around and scream in search of living people.

  But the strange thing is that in this village, which should be home to thousands of zombies, there are no zombies roaring at all.

  Mu Lichen frowned slightly and spread his mental energy like a fishing net.

  Soon he noticed where the zombies were.

  They actually gathered at the foot of a mountain behind the village.

  But the strange thing is that these zombies stood at the foot of the mountain like obedient babies, as if they were controlled by Mu Lichen, the zombie king.

  Is there another high-level spiritual zombie controlling them?

  Mu Lichen continued to explore the mountain, and the results surprised him.

  His mental range could only detect halfway up the mountain, but within his detection range, apart from the zombies at the foot of the mountain, there were only four humans on the mountain.

  Three of these four human beings have superpowers, and their life aura is very large, so they attract all the zombies.

  Why on earth did the zombies stand there obediently and not go up the mountain after being attracted by the living people to the foot of the mountain?

  Mu Lichen couldn't figure out the doubts in his heart, so he decided to go and have a look.

  He gave instructions to Xiao Hei to wait here.