Chapter 79: He is a bitch!

The girl at work smiled and explained: "Since the leader and deputy leader of the Luoyun Mercenary Group have died, and you have just joined the Luoyun Mercenary Group, you have to change the name of the Luoyun Mercenary Group to the Star Mercenary Group." Corps, so I have to fill out this form again."

 Anyang nodded, said nothing more, and went to fill in the form.

 After settling these matters in the administrative hall, An Yang took Zhang Dayou to find the members of the former Luoyun Mercenary Group and the current Stars Mercenary Group.

 The group members still live in the two duplex apartments that Xiao Luo rented in District B. Dozens of people lived in it and it was very crowded. However, now that many people have died, it is not so crowded.

 It's not that Xiao Luo is reluctant to let the members of the mercenary group who have followed him through life and death live better, but the people in the mercenary group are hovering on the edge of life and death. The most important thing is strength, not enjoyment.

 Of course, many people sneered at Xiao Luo's statement.

 Although Luo Yun's mercenary group is not as rich as those mercenary groups that are supported by big forces, because of Xiao Yun, a healing power user, their mercenary group's finances are still very generous. It's just that Xiao Luo is reluctant to spend money on their enjoyment. It wouldn't be wrong to say that Xiao Luo was stingy. He was very generous with the cultivation crystal core medicines that the members needed, otherwise there wouldn't be so many people willing to follow him.

 Anyang came here and frowned immediately when he saw the living environment of the group members. Then he summoned everyone to follow him to the villa area.

 Anyang has never been a person who would wrong himself, and he did not wrong his team members back then. They all lived in high-end villas.

 It just so happened that all those unscrupulous guys were dead, so it would be a good idea to make room for the people from the Star Mercenary Group to live.

 The group members suddenly cheered when they heard An Yang say that the two large high-end villas in front of them belonged to them and they could live in them wherever they wanted.

 The frustrating apartment was really enough. Although two people still had to squeeze into a room, it was far better than five or six people sharing a room.

 Just after a new group leader was appointed, everyone's living conditions have doubled, and everyone has a deeper sense of recognition for An Yang.

 An Yang smiled on his lips and looked at everyone's happiness with satisfaction. Then he appointed Zhang Dayou as the deputy leader and told him to comfort the members before he left temporarily. He left the base alone. At this time, the sky was still dark, not completely dark.

 Mu Lichen lingered outside the base for a long time without leaving. He knew that An Yang would definitely come to him after arranging everything.

 Sure enough, the two avoided the base patrollers and met not far away.

 Mu Lichen looked at An Yang carefully and asked, "You're not hurt, are you?"

 Although he controlled the zombies, he couldn't control the mutated beasts. It was inevitable that An Yang would run to save people and get injured in order to win people's hearts. Own. Although he followed and watched, he didn't get too close. He didn't have Mu Ran's pupil skills that could be used as both a perspective mirror and a telescope, so he could clearly see An Yang's every move.

 Being cared about by Mu Lichen immediately made An Yang's heart feel as sweet as honey, and he couldn't hold back the smile on his face. He smiled and said: "It's okay, how could I be so stupid and hurt myself?"