Chapter 69: A veiled confession!

Seeing that it was getting dark and it was always inconvenient to walk in the dark, Anyang suggested camping in an open area beside the road.

 Mu Lichen is a zombie and is not affected by the night, but there are many pure-bred humans around him, so it is really inconvenient to travel at night, so he agreed.

 Anyang waved his hand, and a pile of tents appeared in the open space. Both Mu Ran and Yin Feng were a little surprised.

 Mu Lichen explained lightly: "An Yang, my cousin, is a dual-element user with ice and space abilities."

 Mu Lichen still has the memory of when he was a human, and this matter has been with him for a long time. Both Mu Ran and Yin Feng knew about it, so it was okay for him to reveal his relationship with An Yang so carelessly.

 Anyway, the two of them have already boarded his pirate ship, and he will definitely not let them have another chance to return to the human camp.

 Mu Ran and Yin Feng looked at Anyang who was very close to Mu Lichen. They knew that An Yang must have a high status in Mu Lichen's heart, so they consciously and proactively took over the matter of setting up the tent.

 Xiao Hei was carried by Mu Ran by the back of his neck: "Xiao Hei, you are so strong, come here and help."

 As for He Qizheng, Mu Ran was a little afraid to use him.

 After all, he was the only one among all the people who could see how ferocious and terrifying this seemingly innocent young man really was.

 He Qizheng didn't realize that he wanted to help, so his curious eyes fell on An Yang.

 As a beast with spiritual powers, he instinctively felt that Mu Lichen's emotions fluctuated greatly after meeting this man named An Yang.

 Compared to others, Mu Lichen seemed to value this man named An Yang very much.

 × ×

 ×

 He pulled Anyang to sit under a tree with a crooked neck that had not mutated.

 Feeling that the grass under his feet was mutated blood velvet grass, Mu Lichen lightly stamped his feet, quietly turning over the soil on the ground.

 Those blood velvet grasses were mixed into the soil as fertilizer, and they didn't dare to get out of the ground for the time being.

 Mu Lichen was in a very good mood today and had no intention of killing everyone. He just pulled Anyang and sat on a stone.

 The stone is not big, but it is a bit crowded for two grown men to sit on.

 But An Yang felt that it was good to be a little more crowded, and he also hoped to be a little more crowded, so that he could get closer to the sweetheart he thought about day and night.

 The people around him had no breathing, no heartbeat, and no body temperature. He didn't even feel that there was someone sitting next to him without turning his head to look.

 But he felt extremely satisfied, and the bloody hole in his heart seemed to have finally been filled with something.

 Anyang couldn't bear to blink and stared at Mu Lichen's perfect profile, his eyes focused and greedy.

 It doesn't matter if he turns into a zombie, it doesn't matter if his Ah Chen needs to eat people for a living.

 As long as Achen is still by his side, able to talk to him and smile at him, this is God's supreme gift to him.