Chapter 7: Forced

After hearing Mu Lichen say that he would ignore their words from now on, Anru's face changed again and again, her lips wriggled a few times, her eyes touched his cold expression, but she still didn't say anything out of guilt.

  Mu Liyi, who was standing next to Anru, said to Mu Lichen with disbelief on her delicate face: "Brother, how can you abandon your relatives like this? Are you still a human being?" Mu Lichen looked at

  it Looking at Mu Liyi's coquettish look, he no longer felt anything in his heart. He no longer had the feeling of longing for the approval of his biological brother, nor the original hatred of wanting to eat this traitor alive.

  His state of mind is becoming more and more stable, his body has no warmth, and there is no beating heart... He is no longer human!

  Mu Lichen sneered: "I was trapped in a hospital with a mountain of corpses. The first thing I did after coming out was to come here to save you. What qualifications do you have to teach me a lesson?" He glanced at Anru coldly, "Thankfully I You arrived in time, otherwise how could I have seen your true face!"

  Anru looked away with an uncomfortable look on her face, not daring to look at Mu Lichen.

  Murong glared at Anru, then smiled gently at Mu Lichen: "Ah Chen..."

  Mu Lichen interrupted him: "I can take you away, but not the two of them." He pointed at the catkins. and Mu Qingluan.

  The smile on Murong's face immediately stiffened, and his voice became much colder: "What do you mean?" Mu Lichen glanced at

  Liuxu and Mu Qingluan's mother and daughter who were looking at him with tears. He said to Murong unmoved: "I can either take you or the two of them, it's your choice!"

  He saw the changed expressions of Murong, Liuxu and Mu Qingluan, and couldn't help but feel a little happy in his heart. .

  Let him see, this so-called human nature...

  should he choose to live by himself, or should he give up the chance of life to his 'true love' and his most beloved daughter?

  Even if Mu Lichen was unwilling, he had to admit that in Murong's heart, Mu Lijun and Mu Qingluan had a much higher status than he and Mu Liyi.

  But what about a higher status?

  He knew clearly that the person his selfish father loved most was himself!

  Murong dotes on Mu Lijun and Mu Qingluan because they can only rely on him to obtain money and status, and they obey his words. This makes Murong, who has a strong desire for control, very happy, so he supports these illegitimate children like this.

  However, once they threatened him, Murong's choice was self-evident.

  So when Mu Lichen saw Murong walking behind him and turning away from Liu Xu and Mu Qingluan, he was not surprised at all by his father's choice.

  Mu Lichen's lips curved into a sarcastic arc, but he didn't even bother to say sarcastic words.

  Why should he take these scum so seriously?

  Mu Lichen looked towards the north, a trace of blood red flashed across his dark eyes under the lenses, City B...

  ××××××

  Mu Lichen's behavior, An Yang did not say a word, was obviously indirectly supporting him.

  Just when Mu Lichen was about to leave with all the burdens, Fu Yan suddenly rushed up, knelt in front of him and burst into tears: "Brother Achen, please take me with you, I don't want to stay here and wait to die. !"

  Mu Lichen looked down at her, and in a daze, the mean face that said "He is no longer a human being, he is a man-eating monster!" The face with these words and the one in front of him burst into tears. Their faces overlapped...

  "Ah~ Brother Achen! Ahem!"

  Mu Lichen released his grip on Fu Yan's neck, turning a blind eye to her uncomfortable and frightened look, and his eyes fell on a jade pendant hanging around her neck. , then stretched out his hand to pull off the jade pendant, turned around and left. A faint voice reached the desperate Fu Yan's ears: "Follow!" Fu Yan's gray eyes showed ecstasy, and she hurriedly followed him staggeringly

  . Go up.

  Anyang glanced lightly at Fu Yan's bright and beautiful face, then glanced at Mu Lichen with unknown meaning, lowered his head, and didn't know what he was thinking.

  Mu Lichen went to the garage alone to drive a luxury sports car worth tens of millions. However, in the end of the world, such a low-riding sports car is not as good as an ordinary large truck, but there are no more sturdy cars in the southeast villa area.

  Driving to the downstairs of Mu's house, Mu Lichen honked the horn unscrupulously. The zombies were afraid of his coercion and did not dare to come over at all.

  After waiting for a long time, when Mu Lichen became very impatient, An Yang took them down.

  Seeing the mother and daughter following Murong evasively, Mu Lichen understood everything, but he didn't say anything, he just urged: "Hurry up and get in the car!" Seeing that Mu Lichen had no objection, Murong pushed in surprise

  . Liuxu and Mu Qingluan, who were holding each other, whispered: "Get in quickly!"

  After Liuxu and Mu Qingluan got into the car, and Murong was about to get in the car, Mu Lichen directly controlled the car door and closed it.

  Murong retracted his hand that was almost caught by the car door, and yelled angrily at Mu Lichen: "What are you doing? You suddenly closed the car door and pinched my finger. What should I do?" And she was still in the mood to care about her own finger

  ? Mu Lichen sneered: "You are indeed a good father and lover. Since you have given up the opportunity to them, why did you get in the car?" He looked at Murong's face that turned blue and white with a half-smile

  . He said slowly: "I said you can't go with them. Did you turn a deaf ear to my words?" Murong obviously didn't take

  Mu Lichen's words to heart and said: "There are many seats in the car. , it can be completely seated, what’s wrong with two more people?”

  In addition to the driver’s seat and passenger seat in the front row, this car also has two seats in the middle and three seats in the back, so seven or eight people can sit easily. Go down.

  Even if you include Liu Xing and her daughter, there are only nine people, so if you squeeze in, you can indeed sit down.

  But the reason why Mu Lichen did this was never this. He wanted to see them turn against each other. He wanted to see them being abandoned by the people he loved most at the critical moment of life and death. He wanted to see them bite each other... His previous

  life How could he be the only one to bear the pain?

  Mu Lichen closed his eyes and then opened them again. His tumbling emotions were no longer exposed at all.

  He looked at Murong indifferently: "You have to make a choice."

  He was forcing Murong, forcing him to tear off the hypocritical mask, forcing him to reveal his true face of selfishness and ruthlessness, forcing him to betray everyone step by step.

  Seeing that Mu Lichen didn't give him any room to relax, Murong's expression changed a little, and finally he looked at Liu Xu and Mu Qingluan.