Chapter 47: The mantis stalks the cicada, but the oriole follows behind!

Kicking an adult out - even if it's just a slender woman - will always cause quite a stir.

 Especially when someone is missing for no reason, everyone is on edge. They are extremely nervous at any slightest movement, let alone such a big movement?

 Li Tianyun came over to check what was going on, and Mu Lichen silently put the 'chocolate jelly beans' back into his bag.

 Mu Lichen was very measured in his actions . At most, he would only make Yu Lei uncomfortable for a while, but he would definitely not let her continue to move forward due to her injury. So Yu Lei's injury is not serious.

 But this was Mu Lichen's idea.

 Yu Lei felt that it was very serious!She had never been humiliated like this. She was so angry that she was trembling all over, staring at Mu Lichen as if nothing had happened in the dark. Even if Mu Lichen didn't look in her direction, she could still feel the piercing gaze.

 Yu Lei desperately wanted to find Qin Zhao to vent her anger on her, but she thought too highly of herself.

 Qin Zhaonai is the dignified third young master of the Qin family. He is powerful. What beautiful woman has he not seen?

 It's just that outside, there is no good treatment. You are given the meat on your lips, and you don't get it for nothing.

 If he was said to be fascinated by her... then it was simply impossible.

 He just regarded her as a temporary plaything.

 Rather than offending Mu Lichen, he was more willing to give up her as a plaything.

 What's more, she was just one of his playthings. She couldn't recognize her identity yet, and she wanted to seduce Mu Lichen in front of him.

 Do you think he is dead?

 Even if he had a good impression of her, if she tried to kill him like this, that little bit of good impression would be wiped away.

 There was no need for him to offend a master like Mu Lichen because of a stupid woman who treated him as a fool and thought she was smart.

 So in the face of Lei Yingying's cries, Qin Zhaoyan said one word simply and concisely: "Get out!"

 Then Yu Lei rolled away. She couldn't afford to offend anyone...

 Originally, she had planned to give up her activities and stay away from the two evil stars, Mu Lichen and Qin Zhao, and had no intention of venting her anger. But Li Tianyun came over at this time and asked her with concern what happened.

 From what Yu Lei heard, Li Tianyun asking 'what happened' was equivalent to asking her 'what wrongs she suffered'. She didn't care whether Li Tianyun's strength could compete with Mu Lichen, so she spoke with great language skills.

 "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have asked Master Mu for a chocolate jelly bean. I just had low blood sugar and dizziness... I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." On the surface, it was her fault, but in fact, she blamed Mu Lichen everywhere

 . It's so inhumane to kick someone away just because she has low blood sugar and wants a chocolate jelly bean. It's so inhumane!

 Others who were not very familiar with Mu Lichen felt sorry for her when they heard Yu Lei's words. But they all just felt uncomfortable in their hearts. No one dared to support her. They still understood what it means to respect the strong.

 After listening to her words, Li Tianyun immediately turned around and left.

 hehe.

 Are you treating me like a fool?