Chapter 72: Establish a temporary stronghold!

An Yang also knew the function of the scanner, and the identity of Mu Lichen's zombie must not be hidden.

 Sneaking in at night... the possibility is very low.

 The survivor base in City B is extremely well-defended. Probably except for the top leaders of the base, no one knows how many defensive forces there are in the base.

 Even though Mu Lichen is already a tenth-level zombie king, it is not easy for him to sneak into the survivor base in B City without alerting anyone.

 Invisibility powers, teleportation powers, earth-type powers that can travel through the ground...the base leaders have thought of all these ways of sneaking into the base silently, and they have all prepared ways to defend against them.

 Just a survivor base in Province H can have an alarm formation set up by Yin Feng, the formation master, let alone the survivor base in City B with the Qin family in charge?

 Mu Lichen was quite wary of these reclusive families who had inherited the family for who knows how many years. After all, their heritage was too deep and no one knew what amazing cards they had.

 And he was just a rich boy before, but he was relatively rich.

 Sometimes, strength doesn't mean anything.

 For example, in his previous life, although his superpowers were not high, his mental power had reached the ninth level, and he was considered a ninth-level mental superpower. At that time, the highest level human beings were only sixth-level superpowers.

 But he still fell into the hands of the Qin family. Although there was also a reason for being plotted, it was mostly because the Qin family had many cards and he couldn't fight.

 Mu Lichen said to Anyang: "The Qin family is a reclusive family. Their ancestors were all cultivators, and most of them are ancient warriors now. They have profound knowledge. No one knows what amazing cards they have. I can't act rashly yet."

 Anyang nodded: "That's true. You must be careful."

 Mu Lichen said: "When you go back this time, you will release the news that the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group wanted to kill you, but you destroyed the group. I guess someone from the Qin family will come looking for you."

 An Yang understood and said, "You mean you want me to take this opportunity to sneak into the Qin family?"

 Mu Lichen said: "That's right. Although the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group is attached to the Qin family, it is secretly attached to it. No one knows about it. If you destroy the Thunder Fire Mercenary Group, no one else will think that you have hurt the Qin family's face. ."

 "The Qin family has always adopted an attitude of soliciting powerful superpowers like you, so there will definitely be people from the Qin family who will contact you privately." "It's a pity that the Qin family is the only one in the survivor base in B City,

 otherwise We can definitely seek cooperation from his enemies."

 As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

 After hearing Mu Lichen's words, An Yang felt moved in his heart and said, "Who said that the Qin family is the only one in the Survivor Base in City B?" Mu Lichen said in surprise: "Oh? There are other survivors in the Survivor Base in City

 B. Someone who can compete with the Qin family?" He remembered hearing Dr. Li mention something at the research institute in his previous life. At that time, the survivor base in B City was already dominated by the Qin family.