Chapter 71: Jealousy!

An Yang has been secretly in love with Mu Lichen for many years, and now they are no longer the same species.

 How do you feel about cross-species love?

 An Yang felt very wary when he saw that He Qizheng and Mu Lichen were both non-human beings.

 Fortunately, He Qizheng is not that kind of monster who has been in spirit for hundreds of years. He has an ignorant mind and is easy to fool.

 He felt that he should find an opportunity to fool this guy away from Ah Chen.

 As for taking He Qizheng away?

 Anyang never thought about it.

 He Qizheng's strength is not low. With him by Ah Chen's side, he has many shields and cannon fodder, which he feels is good.

 Anyang glanced at He Qizheng silently, walked quickly to Mu Lichen, and squeezed He Qizheng away without leaving a trace.

 He Qizheng was stronger than An Yang, so he shouldn't have been squeezed away by An Yang so easily no matter what.

 But this morning, Mu Lichen specially warned him, and even beat him up in order to make him remember his gender better to provoke An Yang.

 Mu Lichen is a qualified animal trainer.

 In his opinion, if you want to tame an animal to be obedient, you have to beat it until it is convinced.

 The method is simple, crude and effective.

 He Qizheng was beaten into submission.

 He decided not to mess with the delicious-looking human.

 But facing Mu Lichen, he still couldn't help but want to get closer.

 Following Mu Lichen, he felt that even the air had become clearer and moister, and he felt energetic all over.

 He Qizheng felt a little dissatisfied as he was pushed aside by the people who could not be provoked and kept away from Mu Lichen.

 But he was worried that Mu Lichen's fist was bigger than his, so he didn't dare to have an attack.

 From following Mu Lichen to hanging behind them.

 × ×

 × × × × ×

 But considering that it was still a stupid dog, he endured it.

 An Yang greeted his sweetheart, asking him if he had eaten breakfast, asking if he had eaten, and asking if he was full... Mu Lichen was speechless when he heard this: "What else can you do besides asking me if I have eaten?

 " Do you want to ask something else?"

 Labor and management have now become zombie kings. They eat the Beast Pill and Yidan as snacks every day, and what to eat... Haha, I didn't know what rice tasted like eight hundred years ago. If he hadn't known Anyang's virtuous character for a long time, he would have thought that this guy was mocking him.

 An Yang also noticed that what he said was wrong, and quickly explained: "Achen, I... I didn't mean... I meant you can eat whatever you want..." Don't stop eating people just because you care about his opinions. Well, if he gets hungry, he will be the one who feels bad.

 Mu Lichen rarely saw An Yang talking like this to Ai Ai, so he teased him: "You don't mind if I eat people?" An Yang shook his head: "I don't mind, I've seen

 people eat people, you are a zombie cannibal. It should have been..." He looked at Mu Lichen hesitantly and thought for a while, but still didn't ask the next words. In fact, he wanted to ask, does Mu Lichen eat people raw like ordinary zombies, or cooked like humans?