Chapter 42

The long knife is as red as blood. Looking from a distance, you can feel the murderous and bloody aura on the blood knife, which makes people feel murderous.

 There were strange black lines on the blade of the blood knife. Although I could clearly see it with my eyes, I couldn't remember what the lines looked like. I forgot about it as soon as I turned my head.

 Vaguely, Mu Lichen could even hear the sounds of "Kill! Kill! Kill!" and the sound of swords clashing on the battlefield, as if they were coming from the depths of his soul.

 This bloody knife is not simple!

 "This is a demon sword, called the Blood Demon Sword. It is a very evil sword."

 Mu Lichen looked at Mu Ran behind him and asked, "Is this sword yours?" He looked at it. The knife appeared in the Mu family's Taoist temple, and Mu Ran knew it quite well, so he thought the knife belonged to the Mu family.

 Mu Ran shook his head. He looked at the skeleton on the ground, with deep sadness in his eyes, and whispered: "It's not from my family. This magic sword was originally suppressed under the Sanqing Statue of this Taoist temple. I, Mu Ran, The family has guarded this Taoist temple for generations, in fact, to guard this magic sword. Unexpectedly..." He thought of the supernatural powers that appeared after the end of the world and the illusion of his restored eyes. "After the end of the world, the power of this magic sword increased greatly. , actually parasitized on my grandfather..."

 After hearing this, Mu Lichen looked at the skeleton of a tiger orc under the magic knife in surprise.

 No wonder...he said how the bodies of tiger beastmen turned into skeletons were the same as human skeletons.

 It turned out to be because it was the skeleton of Grandpa Mu Ran.

 Mu Ran looked at Mu Lichen pleadingly and said: "Boss Mu, please put away that Blood Demon Knife. I want to collect the body for grandpa."

 Mu Lichen had already wanted to take over the Blood Demon Knife, and then Seeing that Mu Ran was deeply attached to his grandfather, and thinking about himself and Grandpa Mu, he felt the same way, so he nodded in agreement. He said to Mu Ran: "You go out first." He didn't dare to keep Mu Ran by his side. What if something happened to him when he conquered the Blood Demon Sword and Mu Ran took advantage of it.

 Mu Ran also knew that Mu Lichen would not trust him, so he went out without any objection. He stood fearfully surrounded by several fourth-level zombies who were called by Mu Lichen to guard him.

 Although he was outside the Taoist temple, he could see the scene inside the Taoist temple with his pupil ability.

 It's almost the same as clairvoyance, except that it uses a secret method to enhance the ability of pupil vision, and there is a time limit.

 ****

 Mu Lichen walked towards the bloody magic knife suspended above the skeleton, taking every step with extra caution. He was right to be cautious. Although this Blood Demon Sword and the jade pendant he gave to An Yang were both spiritual treasures, one was a mustard seed spiritual treasure and the other was an attack spiritual treasure, which were completely different.

 Of course, identifying the owner of the Blood Demon Sword is much more difficult than identifying the owner of the Jade Pendant.

 As soon as he got within ten meters of the Blood Demon Knife, he felt as if a huge boulder was pressing down on him, and his body sank slightly.

 After a pause, Mu Lichen slowed down and continued to walk forward steadily.

 But every time he took a step forward, his body felt a little heavier, and his speed became slower and slower. Mu Lichen quickly used the powers in his body to reduce the pressure.