Chapter 128: Plan to conquer the survivor base in City X!

Mu Lichen was very familiar with the golden light energy that could repair the city wall. It was the energy in the Heart of Thick Earth, although he didn't know how the Lin family extracted the energy from the Heart of Earth and applied it to it. But when the power is exhausted, when the speed of repair cannot match the speed of destruction, the base will be breached.

 Mu Lichen took the sea mutant beasts under He Qizheng's hands and his own army of zombies to fill it up without feeling any distress. These mutant beasts and zombies who were tireless, fearless and did not retreat, and only knew how to obey the orders of the superiors, came in an endless stream. Throwing themselves at the base wall.

 No matter what plans or tactics the Lin family has, everything is a paper tiger in front of these death-defying armies.

 Until dawn, at the moment when they were about to see the light after darkness, the humans in the base ushered in the real doomsday - the base was breached.

 Without the protection of the city wall, the ordinary people in the base and the superpowers who could only fight on their own became the prey of zombies and sea mutant beasts, and were hunted down in panic.

 Mu Lichen ambushed a lot of zombie animals and plants around to prevent anyone from escaping.

 When the top management of the Survivor Base in City B escaped and defected to the Survivor Base in City Survivor base in X city to enhance strength for your next goal.

 The strangulation went very smoothly after the war, and even the superpowers who wanted to escape from the air were intercepted by the zombie birds.

 The war was over, and only a few scientific research and technical personnel were left alive in the entire S City survivor base. This was left behind by Mu Lichen deliberately.

 Mu Lichen said goodbye to He Qizheng: "Thank you very much this time."

 He Qizheng said seriously: "If you want to thank me, don't bully Xiao Hei."

 Mu Lichen laughed dumbly. When did he bully Xiao Hei? Perhaps in He Qizheng's eyes, he was bullying Xiao Hei by letting Xiao Hei drive him or letting Xiao Hei conquer the mutated beasts...

 He still nodded to He Qizheng and said: "We will only stay there for a month and then go back." He

 Qizheng nodded and said: "I will go to you as soon as possible."

 Mu Lichen smiled, he just He said that just to test He Qizheng's future stay, and he was not disappointed. He Qizheng is a good helper. It would be great if Xiao Hei could be used to keep him here.

 Mu Lichen left with the remaining zombie army, and also took a group of scientific research and technical personnel with him.

 He didn't show up in front of this group of people, and he didn't carelessly bring them to Anyang. This stupid behavior would undoubtedly expose his identity.

 After Mu Lichen returned to the hotel where they were staying, he found An Yang and said, "I brought a group of scientific research and technical personnel to the Survivor Base in S City. Aren't you in short supply of such talents?" He did not say that he would bring S City

 to An Yang didn't even ask what was going on with the survivor base, he already knew it.

 An Yang said: "Where is the person?"

 Mu Lichen said: "I am locked up in the supermarket in front. Don't worry, I was not exposed. I didn't show up from the beginning to the end."

 An Yang was then satisfied and said with a smile: " Let’s go and save people!”