Chapter 88 - 89 - 90

Li Wenang is just an insignificant passerby in Mu Lichen's heart.

 If Li Wenang hadn't contributed a thunder elixir to him, he wouldn't have bothered to remember the appearance and name of a cannon fodder.

 But even if Mu Lichen didn't deliberately remember Li Wenang's appearance, his photographic memory made him immediately think of Li Wenang the moment he saw Li Wenyang.

 Otherwise, he would not have asked Anyang to let Li Wenyang in when he was not happy about it.

 Li Wenyang...Li Wenang... even their names are so similar. Thinking about Zhang Ruibo's attitude towards Li Wenang, who had a high military rank at the time, the answer is already obvious.

 Li Wenyang and Li Wenang should be brothers, children of the Li family in City B. The Li family is the backbone of the military and has a high status.

 An Yang also thought about this, and he was a little worried: "Looking at Li Wenyang's status, Li Wenang is his brother, and his status in the Li family should not be low, then..." He has not forgotten that Li Wenang died at the hands of Mu Lichen of.

 Mu Lichen smiled: "You are worrying too much. Li Wenang died in the hands of zombies. What does it have to do with An Chen, the beast tamer?" But when An Yang mentioned this, Mu Lichen also remembered something...

     "Where is  Mu Qing Luan?"

 He remembered that in that battle, it seemed that only three people, Anyang Anru and Mu Qingluan, survived, and the others became the prey of his zombie brother.

 Now that Anru is dead, An Yang will not betray him, so he is worried about Mu Qingluan... If he meets Mu Qingluan in the base, or if she sees his appearance, wouldn't his zombie identity be exposed? Already?

 After all, Mu Qingluan knew that he had turned into a zombie.

 Hearing Mu Lichen mention Mu Qingluan, An Yang's expression became a little strange.

 Mu Lichen asked strangely: "What's wrong?"

 To make An Yang look like this, could it be that Mu Qingluan had done something appalling?

 Seeing that Mu Lichen was really curious, An Yang finally told what had happened.

 It turns out that Mu Qingluan is better than a master. As the daughter of a mistress, she is more capable than others.

 She actually, as an ordinary woman, fell in love with a high-status, high-strength superpower, and squeezed out the rich, handsome, super-powerful fiancée who was a high-status, powerful superpower. It was simply despicable. Called the role model of the Small Three Realms.

 You know, in this apocalypse of moral decay, a beautiful woman will bring disaster. Even if you are treated as a commodity, you will still be treated with a fair word.

 It's not that there are no beautiful women who can fall in love with people with superpowers, but most of these women are treated as playthings and will be thrown away when they get tired of being played with.

 But Mu Qingluan was different. The rich, handsome and super-human she hooked up with actually regarded her as her true love.

 Well, Mu Lichen also felt that talking about true love in the apocalypse was a bit nonsense. The man must have lost his mind, otherwise why would he abandon his fiancee, a fiancée with status, status and strength, to marry a woman who could not help him in any way.

 "That stupid...who is that superpower?"

 Mu Lichen was curious about who that stupid superpower was.