Chapter 92 - 93 - 94

Chapter 92: Recorder!

 Songtaoyuan has a very charming name. Unfortunately, I didn’t see a single pine tree when I came in. Instead, I saw a lot of holes that have not been filled in yet.

 Presumably those pits were originally planted with pine trees. Worried that the pine trees would mutate after the third solar eclipse, they simply dug them all up by the roots.

 Mu Lichen and Anyang entered Songtao Garden, which contained several rooms.

 An Yang suggested with a smile: "Achen, let's sleep in the same room."

 Mu Lichen said expressionlessly: "There are many rooms here."

 There are so many rooms that are not used, why squeeze into one?

 An Yang still did not give up the good hope of sharing the same bed: "The two of us live in the same room so that we can be taken care of. If anything happens, Ah Chen, you can still protect me~" Although he would rather say that if something happens

 , Whatever happened, he could still protect Ah Chen, but after silently comparing their fighting prowess in his heart, he honestly changed his mind.

 In this way, although the husband is a bit weak, as long as he can achieve his goal of finally sleeping in the same bed with Ah Chen, it will be fine.

 I have only lived in the apartment in Area B for a few days, and I have spent the nights in the space these few days. I have never slept with Ah Chen in the same bed.

 Anyang sighed regretfully.

 An Yang is indeed a good friend who grew up with Mu Lichen, and he does understand Mu Lichen's thoughts.

 When he said this, Mu Lichen hesitated.

 Thinking that An Yang was not very powerful and was still a human being, what if the Qin family used some sinister trick to plot against him... The more he thought about Mu Lichen, the more he felt uneasy, so he agreed.

 In any case, they have not officially joined the Qin family yet, so they should be more careful.

 After all, before getting a definite answer from the head of the Qin family, no one dares to 100% guarantee that the head of the Qin family will choose them and give up the chess piece of the Xiang family.

 So sleeping in the same house as Anyang would be considered a guarantee. What if the Qin family used smoke, poison or something on Anyang and he didn't notice?

 He is such a trustworthy brother and must be protected.

 × × ×

 × × × × × × ×

 "Achen, let's pick a room, and we'll stay in whichever one is better."

 At this time, a maid who had just stepped into Songtaoyuan twitched her lips when she heard An Yang's words.

 But even so, the maid still saluted An Yang and Mu Lichen very loyally: "You two gentlemen, I am here to serve you. If you have any orders, just tell me." She spoke softly

 , Moreover, her eyebrows were low and her eyes were submissive, she was obviously a maid who had been trained.

 Seeing this, Mu Lichen and An Yang were amazed. They were indeed a great family that had been passed down for many years, and they were really good at training maids and servants.

 Although it is now the end of the world, after all, we have come from an era when human rights were paramount. It is really hard to find such good-quality maids who are willing to call themselves 'slaves'.