Chapter 136 - 137

Chapter 136

 An Yang pretended to test Xu Yiyan, but found nothing, and then said goodbye to Xu Yiyan: "Since you don't think there is any neglect, then I will leave. I just don't know that we When are you going to

 the Survivor Base in City Whatever the outcome, we can only put our hope in returning to the survivor base in City X. So he said without hesitation: "In order to avoid long nights and

 many dreams, let's set off in two days." He was the one who said he would stay for an extra month, and he was the one who said he was worried about the long nights and many dreams... But An Yang didn't mind when to set off, he was good-tempered. He nodded in agreement.

 Xu Yiyan sent Anyang out, then stood there and watched as Anyang's figure disappeared from his sight.

 Several superpowers stood beside him, and they all breathed a sigh of relief: "We are finally gone. Fortunately, we were not exposed."

 If we were exposed, I am afraid that this B City survivor base would be their burial place.

 Even though they are all eighth-level superpowers, they are very impressive, but the survivor base in City B is not their home field. Even if they win, they will not be able to escape unscathed, let alone if they lose, they will not even have reinforcements. They are all too far away to provide support.

 Not to mention that the superpowers in the survivor base in City B seem to have a lot of power to crush them...

 Xu Yiyan glanced at them sideways and said calmly: "Hurry up and pack your things and prepare to set off in two days."

 In fact. Xu Yiyan still knew whether Anyang really didn't notice anything. He knew very well that Anyang had determined that they were the ones who sneaked into the research institute last night, but he just had no evidence.

 After all, they were the only foreign force in the entire survivor base in City B. This happened not long after An Yang took them to visit the pharmaceutical experiment. It was actually normal for them to identify the suspects as them.

 Xu Yiyan also knew that his intention was basically revealed by doing this, but he also knew that as long as no clear evidence fell into Anyang's hands, the survivors' base in City B would not be stolen, even if it was stolen by them. This boring survivor base in City B can only be swallowed with gritted teeth.

 After all, the Survivor Base in City X and the Survivor Base in City B are the only two large standing bases on this land.

 Other small and medium-sized bases may also covet the research information on this potion, but they cannot afford to offend the Survivor Base in City B. Only the Survivor Base in City X, which is also a large base and has a special geographical location, dares to do such a thing without fear of retribution. complex.

 Xu Yiyan didn't take this matter to heart. An Yang came here just to test it out. Regardless of whether he was sure that the infiltrator was one of theirs, he didn't leave any evidence for An Yang. He was now focused on I was thinking about whether I might have a chance to obtain the information on the way back to the Survivor Base in

 City X... The price to obtain the information before returning to the Survivor Base in City

 The former is far easier than the latter. After all, it is impossible for An Yang and others to relax their vigilance after entering the survivor base in City X.