Chapter 65

When He Qizheng saw Xiao Hei, he immediately got close to him and talked to Xiao Hei, even if he was just talking to himself, he didn't find it boring.

 Could it be that like attracts like?

 It's just that Xiao Hei seems to have a repulsive attitude towards He Qizheng.

 Xiao Hei was reluctant to pay attention to this guy who had the same kind of aura as him.

 It hates any of its kind that competes with it for the favor of its owner, such as the teacup dog from before, or He Qizheng who is nagging at it now.

 When Xiao Hei doesn't need to carry Mu Lichen, he will always appear as a cute little Xiao Hei.

 So He Qizheng squatted on the ground and teased it. Xiao Hei became impatient after being teased, and its body suddenly grew larger and opened its bloody mouth at him. Of course, it was just to scare him.

 He Qizheng was not frightened by Xiao Hei's bloody mouth, but was frightened by Xiao Hei's sudden transformation.

 He stepped back a few steps, shrugged his nose at Xiao Hei, and sniffed carefully.

 It is indeed the aura of the cute little guy from before.

 But how did the cute little guy become so unsightly?

 He Qizheng was very disappointed. He lowered his head expressionlessly, exuding an aura of 'I'm very disappointed, don't pay attention to me', and walked towards Mu Lichen who was studying the Heart of Mu Shui.

 Mu Lichen was concentrating on research and was too lazy to pay attention to him.

 He knew what was going on, so he stood by and watched curiously without interrupting.

 But with such a big handsome guy standing next to him, especially so close to him, Mu Lichen, who was quite wary, couldn't help it. He turned to look at He Qizheng: "What are you doing here if you don't go play with Xiao Hei?"

 Mu Lichen never told He Qizheng who Xiao Hei was, but it was obvious that He Qizheng had a high IQ, and he immediately thought of Hei Buli. Autumn's dog grows bigger. He looked at Mu Lichen with a slightly aggrieved expression and said, "It's gotten so big." It's no longer fun when it gets bigger.

 Although He Qizheng is one of the kings of the sea, he has countless subordinates, many of whom are more vicious than Xiao Hei.

 But in fact, He Qizheng doesn't like particularly large guys at all.

 Because he originally had a large and intimidating body shape, but later, for some reason, he became this small body shape, just like a human being.

 Although his strength increased from the fifth level to the seventh level because of this, his small size didn't look cool at all, especially when he stood with other large-bodied younger brothers, he always felt that he, the boss, was a head shorter.

 This is why He Qizheng likes small guys.

 Because he is smaller than him, he can be condescending and enjoy the addiction of the boss.

 Especially the little brother who is small in size and strong in strength, he is simply born for such a wise and powerful boss.

 When He Qizheng discovered Xiao Hei, who was smaller in size and higher in rank, he felt that this was God's destiny for him to take in his younger brother.

 So he babbled beside Xiao Hei to express his wisdom and prowess as the boss.

 Although he had no idea that he was completely disliked by Xiao Hei, and that Xiao Hei thought he was his younger brother who came to compete with him for favor.