Chapter 122: Leaving the Survivor Base in City B!

Mu Lichen was very lucky that nothing happened to An Yang, and it was even more unexpected to get a part of the Dan Emperor inheritance.

 So he didn't feel it was a pity that he didn't get the complete Dan Emperor inheritance, and comforted An Yang: "You are lucky to get part of the inheritance, don't worry too much." An Yang received the soft comfort from his sweetheart, and the depression in his heart had long since disappeared

 . It's gone, leaving only a heart filled with joy.

 The reason why he was regretful was because he felt that he had not received all the inheritance and could not be of much help to Mu Lichen. Since Mu Lichen didn't care anymore, how could he care about this.

 Anyang noticed that Mu Lichen's attitude towards him was becoming more gentle and caring, and he became more and more aggressive.

 He deliberately pretended to be shocked, leaned his head against Mu Lichen's neck, and rubbed it gently: "Achen, I'm sorry, it's all my uselessness that prevented me from getting the complete inheritance. It's great that you're not angry~"

 Mu Lichen was sensitive to the furry touch in the hollow of his neck and wanted to laugh. Could this guy be acting coquettishly with him?

 Anyang knew Mu Lichen very well, and Mu Lichen knew Anyang very well.

 If Anyang really had the thoughts he said, he would definitely not say it, let alone say it in such a grievance-like coquettish tone. Since he was talking to him in this tone, he was actually pretending to be good and coquettish...

 Mu Lichen, who had only seen An Yang's tough guy performance, found An Yang's soft and cute performance very interesting and cooperated with him in a good mood to continue. Keep acting.

 He reached out and touched the big furry head placed in the crook of his neck, and said comfortingly: "Be good, I'm not angry." An Yang felt particularly

 uncomfortable because of Mu Lichen's 'be good', and suddenly felt a sense of Achen was comforting the weak girl... He quickly hugged Mu Lichen's waist and licked the two pale lips that he had coveted for many days.

 It's better to have a French kiss to remove this coquettish act that affected his wise and mighty image.

 Although it seems a bit like wild sex with the sky as a cover and the earth as a bed, there are only two of them in this space, aren't they? So what's there to be shy about?

 Two grown men who have abstained from sex for so long will inevitably get a little impulsive. This deep kiss was the fuse, igniting their passion and desire. They hugged each other and rolled on the ground in such an open air.  Get up

 ...

A few days later, not even a day passed after I came out.

 An Yang was sitting at his desk reading documents, while Mu Lichen was sitting on the sofa calmly flipping through a quaint thread-bound book.

 At this time, Anyang's assistant knocked on the door and came in. He glanced at Mu Lichen sitting on the sofa in surprise, wondering, when did the boss have such a beautiful sofa in his office?

 However, he also knew what to ask and what not to ask. He quickly withdrew his gaze and reported today's report to Anyang as if there were no other people around him. Finally, he asked: "Who should those Qin family members who are locked up in the dungeon be?" How to deal with it?"

 An Yang looked at Mu Lichen.

 Mu Lichen said without raising his head: "Just kill him."

 An Yang looked at his assistant: "Do as A Chen said."