Chapter 22 - 23 - 24

Chapter 22

       Before Mu Liyi finished speaking about his awakened superpower, a wind blade swept away, grazed the young man's cheek, and fell deeply into the wall behind him, leaving a gap more than ten centimeters deep.

  The young lightning power user looked at Mu Lichen in shock. The thunder and lightning still gathering in his hands gradually dissipated under his unconscious control.

  This wind blade does not mean that Mu Lichen is a three-series superpower user, but whether it is the speed or accuracy of emitting superpowers, he is far behind.

  Before he could gather the super power in his hand, Mu Lichen's wind blade had already shot towards him. If Mu Lichen hadn't deliberately shown mercy, his wind blade would have just missed his cheek. In the past, he was directly dismembered.

  When Zhang Ruibo saw this scene, his pupils shrank, and then he asked the soldiers with guns around him to put down their guns with the muzzles pointed at Mu Lichen, as if he had not seen Mu Lichen's offensive behavior.

  He smiled and said to Mu Lichen: "Xiao Mu, don't argue with Wen Ang. He is just young and energetic." Li Wenang wanted to retort, but when he saw Zhang Ruibo's warning

  eyes, he could only lower his head angrily. When he turned his head and glanced at the wall behind him, he still couldn't help but be afraid. His head was almost like the wall.

  Faced with Mu Lichen's tough intimidation behavior, Li Wenang not only did not fear and did not dare to make a mistake, but because of fear and jealousy, he even more urgently hoped to kill Mu Lichen.

  Mu Lichen faced Zhang Ruibo's inquiry with An Yang with ease. The three of them chatted and seemed to be very harmonious.

  Zhang Ruibo asked: "Didn't you say you have companions? Call me to meet you."

  Mu Lichen smiled and said: "They are in the car outside, but they are all ordinary people."

  I heard that they are ordinary people. Zhang Ruibo was a little reluctant to accept people, but he didn't want to lose Mu Lichen and An Yang, two talented people with special powers.

  However, Zhang Ruibo's inner reluctance did not show at all, and he comforted: "Don't worry, even if you are an ordinary person now, you will have the opportunity to awaken your supernatural powers in the future. Just like Wen Ang, he was the one who awakened his supernatural powers later." Mu

  Li Chen smiled and nodded.

  He is very clear about the post-apocalyptic information. Now there is another wave of superpowers awakening. It is because the second solar eclipse is coming soon and the zombie viruses in the air are more dense. Many ordinary people who have not been scratched by zombies may also become infected. Infected and turned into zombies.

  After the second solar eclipse, his abilities will become stronger, and zombie animals will appear. By then, he will be able to control more than just human zombies. Although the emergence of mutated animals is a bit disadvantageous to him, in general, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

  Zhang Ruibo initially recognized them, so he introduced them to all the superpowers around him.

  Zhang Ruibo himself is a fire power user, Li Wenang is a thunder power user, and the power user who can detect Mu Lichen's approach is an intuitive power user and is Zhang Ruibo's adjutant.