Chapter 101: His Majesty the Zombie Emperor reading the yellow book!

Apart from these two options, there may be a third option: such as persuading Mu Lichen to give up dealing with humans.

 Anyang once thought this way, but he knew that things would not be that simple.

 If Achen does not increase his own strength and weaken the strength of mankind, and when humans discover his existence, it will definitely be the day when Achen will perish.  Although Achen never said anything, An Yang still guessed that Achen might not be an ordinary zombie... No matter what kind of zombie

 Achen is, as long as he has wisdom and can control other zombies, he is already a must for human beings.

The target of eradication.

 Anyang still remembers a task he once took on, which was to kill a fifth-level spiritual zombie.

 That fifth-level spiritual zombie is far smarter than other fifth-level zombies. It can control zombies with lower levels than itself, and can also organize other zombies to ambush and attack humans.

 Just such a zombie whose intelligence is much lower than Mu Lichen's makes the B City survivor base be on guard, let alone Mu Lichen?

 If the base knew about Ah Chen, a zombie king with intelligence higher than that of ordinary humans, I am afraid that what awaits Ah Chen would be endless strangulation at all costs.

 Anyang couldn't place all his hopes on the possibility that no human being would discover Mu Lichen's true identity.

 He couldn't afford to gamble, and he wasn't willing to gamble with Ah Chen's life.

 So he finally chose Mu Lichen.

 This is a painful but regrettable choice.

 ×

 × × × × × × × × ×

 So he didn't know why, so he continued to pretend to sleep without opening his eyes.

 He was just a zombie, without breathing or heartbeat, so An Yang had no way of noticing that he was pretending to sleep.

 Mu Lichen thought that when he was asleep, he could hear An Yang's true words like what was shown on TV.

 But it's a pity that TV dramas are not reality. In order not to disturb his rest, An Yang deliberately slowed down his breathing, let alone what he said.

 Finally, Mu Lichen couldn't stand An Yang's burning gaze that was so hot that it almost ate him up, and opened his eyes.

 Mu Lichen sat up from the bed and looked at An Yang: "Why do you always stare at me?" An Yang

 grinned: "Then why do you always stare at me?"

 Mu Lichen said: "I When did he stare at you?" He kept his eyes closed, okay?

 An Yang said, "How do you know I'm always staring at you if you don't stare at me?"

 Mu Lichen finally realized that this guy was messing around with him.

 He slapped the person on the floor: "Don't be poor, my senses are so keen. If I can't even detect your explicit gaze, why are you fooling around?" Find a place to plant sweet potatoes!

 Mu Lichen didn't want to hear any more from Anyang's mouth, and he hadn't figured out what his specific feelings for Anyang were yet.

 So he directly blocked what Anyang was about to say: "I'll go find Mu Ran and Yin Feng to tell them about tomorrow's arrangements, and then we'll go back to the base together." The reason for coming here today is to be prepared to deal with the Qin family's superpowers tomorrow.