Chapter 59 - 60 - 61 - 62

Chapter 59: Baby monster!

 Mu Ran looked at Mu Lichen in shock, unable to speak fluently: "what kind of monster is that?" He simply couldn't believe what he saw. If he wasn't sure that his pupil skills would not go wrong, he would I almost thought I was dazzled.

 Mu Lichen's expression was also solemn. Apart from this example, does this kind of monster exist elsewhere?

 Yin Feng looked at Mu Lichen and Mu Ran playing riddles and was very puzzled: "What are you talking about?" This feeling of being excluded is not good at all.

 Mu Lichen glanced at him, shook his head, and said without explanation, "Have a good rest and conserve your strength." Yin Feng looked at

 Mu Ran and saw that he also had a very solemn expression, knowing that there must be something wrong. If it’s a big deal, I won’t ask any more questions.

 Mu Ran asked: "Boss, should we leave here first?" He always felt very uneasy.

 Mu Lichen said: "Let's take a look first." Since he has already encountered this monster, it would be foolish to avoid it. Of course, he wants to see how strong this monster is. Is it a new variant of the apocalypse or... because of the pregnant woman

 ? With the child in her belly, Mu Lichen and others, who originally planned to leave after a day's rest, settled in this supermarket.

 Because Mu Lichen was ruthless and didn't take human life seriously, those who wanted to get close to him kept away from them.

 These people don't come to provoke him, and Mu Lichen doesn't pay attention to them.

 He stayed in that place every day, monitoring the pregnant woman all the time.

 Until one day at noon half a month after Mu Lichen moved into the supermarket, when the pregnant woman was going to receive food with her husband, she suddenly covered her belly: "Ah - it hurts -" The man thought his wife was going to give birth

 . Well, not only him, but others also thought so.

 "Is sister-in-law going to give birth?"

 "Put her down on the blanket quickly!"

 "Don't worry, let someone find Lao Liu quickly. He is a doctor."

 .........

 However, at this moment, the pregnant woman suddenly let out a shrill scream and fell to the ground, while blood gurgled from her high belly.

 A big hole was opened in her belly, and a sharp little paw stretched out from the hole. The little paw gently scratched to the side, and the tear made the hole in the pregnant woman's belly even wider.

 Then a small inverted triangular head came out... This head was similar to an ordinary baby's head, except that it had a different shape and facial features.

 It's just that its mouth is extraordinarily large, and even the corners of its mouth are connected to the ears on both sides. The lips are wide but thin, and the color is jet black.

 Its skin is blue-gray and very thin, and it looks as if it can be punctured with just a finger.

 The black blood vessels bulged out one after another, looking extremely horrifying under the thin skin. You could even see the black blood flowing in the blood vessels.

 "Ah - monster -"

 Everyone was so frightened that they backed away when they saw the monster sticking out of the woman's belly.