Chapter 74: Prepare to build a foundation in space!

Every time An Yang made a fool of himself and made a joke, he could hear Mu Lichen's cheerful laughter, which really made his heart tremble.

 There are many embarrassments, just to make your sweetheart smile.

 He didn't feel at all that there was anything wrong with doing something so damaging to his image.

 Mu Lichen was unaware of An Yang's thoughts, or in other words, he was aware of it, but deliberately ignored it.

 He doesn't think much about other things than revenge.

 Moreover, Mu Lichen was a straight man, and he never thought that two men could fall in love.

 The actions of An Yang, who had always been secretly in love with him and was silently attentive, could only be exchanged for Mu Lichen's words: "You are indeed my good brother!" After hearing Mu Lichen's words, An Yang, who wanted to become a

 royal empress, just I can swallow a mouthful of old blood silently back into my stomach.

 Mu Lichen couldn't bear to let his good brother's good intentions go to waste, so he had to grit his teeth and wipe out all the food on the table.

 After eating, he silently touched his stomach and secretly rejoiced. Fortunately, his stomach power was strong. After all, with gastric acid that could even digest crystal nuclei, it couldn't be easier to digest some food for human consumption.

 But after all, the species are different. This meal made Mu Lichen really want to vomit.

 And An Yang, who completely failed to understand Mu Lichen's thoughtfulness and thoughtfulness, was heartbroken.

 His Ah Chen must have been living a miserable life outside. He must have been unable to even eat hot meals. Otherwise, why would he have eaten all the not-so-delicious meals he cooked?

 This guy has selectively forgotten the identity of Mu Lichen's zombie.

 If the space of the jade pendant had not recognized its owner, An Yang would have had to return the space treasure to Mu Lichen.

 An Yang looked at Mu Lichen distressedly and said, "Achen, since you like the food I cook so much, I will cook it for you every day from now on." Mu Lichen: "..." He rubbed his hands silently

 . Molasses: "No need."

 An Yang said persistently: "Ah Chen, don't worry about troublesome me. Anyway, time flows faster in space now than outside, so there won't be any delay." Mu Lichen deeply regretted his momentary soft-heartedness. He

 really I want to slap myself a few times and make you soft-hearted!

 That guy Anyang's diamond heart still needs you to take care of it? Even if the dining table is overturned, he can still get down.

 Mu Lichen was not a person who would wrong himself, so one meal that was like torture was enough. He turned his face away, not daring to look at Anyang's eager expression, "I'm a zombie, I don't need food." Anyang also

 thought of Mu Lichen's identity as a zombie, and his whole body dimmed: "I'm sorry... I forgot..."

 Since Mu Lichen looks like a human and speaks like a human, everything is as if nothing has changed before the end of the world.

 In his moment of joy, An Yang forgot the fact that Mu Lichen was still a zombie. In other words, he subconsciously wanted to ignore the fact that the two people were no longer the same species.

 Mu Lichen didn't mind: "It doesn't matter, as long as you don't force me to eat anymore, I prefer snacks." After saying that, he opened the water snake bag hanging on his waist, took out a handful of beast pills and handed it to Anyang: "Here you go, you need it to advance." Then he grabbed a handful and put it in his hand, just like eating fried beans, throwing them into his mouth one by one, chewing them until they were crunchy. De'an raised his eyebrows.